[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please fix her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 41909.jpg (38 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
41909.jpg
38 KB, 225x350
Please fix her
>>
>>142531265
You can't fix what's broken, anon.
>>
>>142531265
Name 5 things wrong with her that need fixing.
>>
If only somebody could help her write good plots to go along with her characters then we'd be cooking with gas.
>>
>>142531491
everything
>>
she just wants to see the world burn
>>
>>142531265
>Kiznaiver episode 7
She's good.
>>
>>142531491
1.3dpd
2.3dpd
3.3dpd
4.3dpd
5.3dpd
>>
>>142532170
>Kiznaiver
>any episode

She's terrible.
>>
>>142531592
I've always been fearful of cooking with gas and prefer electricity.
>>
She should never be hired. Same with the butcher.
>>
>>142531265
like, at a vet?
>>
>>142532400
Quick question, do you actually know of any other anime writers? Or do you just shitpost the two you actually know the names of?
>>
>>142534437
I know Watanabe. He's a good director not like other hacks.
>>
Women should not be making anime
>>
>>142534926
>Watanabe
>anime writers
Thanks for confirming you have no clue what you're talking about.
Or I'm an idiot and took the bait. Sage either way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.