[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the asterisk op's and ed's always the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dhdl.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dhdl.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
Why are the asterisk op's and ed's always the best of the entire season?

how do they do it? i bet julis inspires the bands
>>
Pink Houki a shit
>>
She literally has nothing in common with houki. Houki was so one dimensional and boring in comparison.
>>
Asterisk first season ED was fucking amazing, but the second season's OP and ED are both surpassed by Luluco's ED. It isn't even a contest.

https://a.uguu.se/GyidgbwLUb8Z.webm
>>
>>142525365
I agree with this anon.

Though I think songwise Macross is best in both OP and ED departments
>>
File: 1463529345880.jpg (499 KB, 1920x1770) Image search: [Google]
1463529345880.jpg
499 KB, 1920x1770
Reminder that best song came together with best girl in best episode.

In my eye and in my way
In the sky so far away
Are you hiding in the grey
I am on my way to find you

In the shadow where you lay
In the darkness I'll be praying
one by one in a lonely lullaby

Dancing like a lonely feather
In the windy weather
Looking for a beacon and some clarity
Long to fly again together
And I wonder whether
We will ever find our melody

Over mountain and below the stars
Light my way so I know where you are
And find me,
Anywhere and anytime I sing my song for you

My tomorrow my today
It is time for you to find your way
>>
>>142526134
macross sucks dick in every element
>>
>>142524349
>implying Maaya Sakamoto needs characters to inspire her
>>
>>142524349
Asterisk had the best ED and its OP was top 5 last Fall, but for this season Re:Zero's OP and ED are best.
>>
>>142524349

OP 2 is trash IMO.

OP 1 and both ED's are god tier.
>>
File: 1436364420659.jpg (110 KB, 683x719) Image search: [Google]
1436364420659.jpg
110 KB, 683x719
>>142527325
>Re:Zero's OP and ED are best

Both are mediocre at much, but of course you wouldn't agree with this when you haven't watched more than 10 shows.
>>
>>142527325

I do like the OP and ED from Re:Zero but both are very Shonen Jump, I can close my eyes and see Naruto.
>>
>>142528631
The amount of anime you've watched means jack shit when talking about musical taste, dumbass
>>
>>142528260

Asterisk war OP 2 is meh

ED 2 is good but definitely ED 1 >> ED 2
>>
>>142530471

who compares anime OP and ED to just music in general, kind of pointless otherwise I'm sure I can find much better MAD
>>
>>142527325
>Re:zero faggots shitting up another thread

What a surprise.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.