[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no one ever talks about your favorite manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 002.png (2 MB, 913x1300) Image search: [Google]
002.png
2 MB, 913x1300
>no one ever talks about your favorite manga
>>
>>142501055
Be glad people would only say its shit.
>>
>
>>
>>142501055
Why did vegeta and bane burn their childs face?
>>
Dorohedoro is ending soon, and people usually don't talk about series that had untranslated chapters for so long and irregular releases
>>
>>142501874
Why do you have to twist the knife like this?
>>
>>142501966
Not him but he's right, the releases have been fucking poor

I think the last time I remember reading it was when Fujita got fucked up while invisible. And I'm pretty sure there have barely been any English releases since then
>>
File: 002.jpg (107 KB, 750x1073) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
107 KB, 750x1073
>>142501055
Everyone keeps mistaking your favorite manga for a meme
>>
How far in do we have English TLs for in Dorohedoro? I read through volume 5 at my local library and was wondering how much more I have waiting when I read online
>>
>>142502716
Most of it is translated, I think it was just missing the last few volumes. There's a lot still to read

Also jesus christ desist reading the English manga release, they were too cheap to include the colour in the colour pages a few volumes in. I'm still butthurt
>>
>>142502763
There were color pages in the english releases. They were the same quality of paper as the rest of the pages though. Was kind of strange.

anyways, I said I read them at the library but that's not entirely true. My brother works at the library and brings me manga he thinks I'd like. Dorohedoro was one such series
>>
File: 51QS2ANV4GL.jpg (44 KB, 338x475) Image search: [Google]
51QS2ANV4GL.jpg
44 KB, 338x475
>>142501055
That's good for me. I don't want /a/ to talk about my faves. They can't read untranslated manga, anyway.
>>
>>142502992
>They can't read untranslated manga, anyway.
At least I have Hi Izuru Tokoro no Tenshi. Though it takes half a year for new chapters.
>>
>>142502992
How long did it take to be able to read untranslated manga?
and enjoy it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.