[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JoJo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 17.png (258 KB, 225x480) Image search: [Google]
17.png
258 KB, 225x480
Best boy edition

Also collab and things
>>
I wish I had Khnum as my stand
>>
saged
>>
>>142446808
That or the chase from part 4, I think
>>
>>142446922
wew lad saged discarded right xdxd i am cool yet ? i also hate teru
>>
>>142446912
>>142446912
>>142446912

this is just a shitpost thread go to the right one when ready
>>
Suggest side chapters or sequences for us to test run Chapter Mosaics!
Doing a whole chapter would be shit for a test, so a span of 2 or 3 pages ought to suffice.

Just to propogate the memes, you know.

The idea is that we make sure this will work out before hopping into something like D's Wood, Bites the Dust, or Highway Star
>>
>>142446952
Haha that is right my fellow yuuyabro i hate teru xdxdxd i am into the circle yet ?
>>
>>142446966
The part of Soft Machine where Zucherro actually comes out if the boat; it's both a minor fight and REALLY fucking cool looking

Or the Kraftwerk fight, which was God tier.
>>
There are like 3 jj threads

Lets just use this one

Ignore the terufags
>>
File: Robot lock in localization.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Robot lock in localization.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
shitty oc stand

[Robot Rock]

Ability: increase or decrease any number of a set by one when it makes contact (fingers,toes,teeth,numbers in code ect) but it can only change that particular set of number sonce. ex: can only add or subtract a finger from an individuals right hand one time.

Destructive power: D
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: A (can split apart to avoid damage)
Precision: C
Dev potential: B

enjoy my shitty drawing
>>
File: thepriceoffreedom.png (498 KB, 458x548) Image search: [Google]
thepriceoffreedom.png
498 KB, 458x548
Fat Valentine > Ripped Valentine
>>
Joshuu will end up fucking Karera after finding her home in the sewers. Karera will help Joshuu not be a super retard and Joshuu will make Karera take a bath.
>>
>>142446157
>Jonathan and Erina in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>Jolyne at the beginning of part 6, masturbating and getting caught by the guard that looks like Tom Cruise
>Mista and Trish (maybe liking each other's smells?)
>Lewd Daiya trying (and failing) to seduce Gappy
>Gappy and Yasuho's awkward first time
>Joshuu on the other side of the wall, masturbating and crying while he listens to them fuck
>Gappy stealing Yasuho's clothes with his bubbles
>Gappy and Yasuho fucking in between two mattresses
>Karera flashing a creeped-out Josefumi while Kira looks on in the background, disapprovingly
>Shinobu and Kira fucking (Kira licking Shinobu's hand?)
>Hato at a racy photoshoot
>Hato and Damo bathing
>The woman Sasami trapped in Kira's apartment at the beginning of part 6, seen from the perspective of those kids that find her in the trashcan
>Akira fucking a groupie
>Johnny fucking one of his fans before he got shot
>Straizo ripping off that reporter's clothes at the beginning of part 6
>Joseph cheating on Suzi Q with Tomoko
>Yukako setting Lips-chan's clothes on fire, Okuyasu erasing them
>President Valentine fucking the First Lady
>A woman trying to buy into the Steel Ball Run with sex, the clerk taking entrants is not having it
>Jolyne trying to fuck her own stand
>Gyro fucking that patient that he turned into an old woman to hide from his dad
>Johnny spying on Hot Pants changing while Gyro calls Johnny gay for spying on a man
>Aishou and that girl that cheated on him while he was sleeping in rock-mode
>Joseph and Avdol double-teaming Mariah
>Jotaro fucking Midler
>Kyo fucking Born This Way's rider on the stand bike
>Hol Horse fucking the girl Nena was disguised as
>Tonio fucking his girlfriend from the Rohan one-shot
>Rohan fucking the girl from Rohan at the Louvre
>Hazamada trying (and failing) to fuck Surface, who he turned into Junko
>The woman with big tits from the Shakedown Road fight fucking one of the guys there
>>
>>142447379
Draw Doppio handholding Teru
>>
>>142447379
Are you gonna do the "ora ora" thing?
>>
File: 1465009618853.png (849 KB, 1219x717) Image search: [Google]
1465009618853.png
849 KB, 1219x717
>>142447379
>>Jonathan and Erina in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I like it.
>>
>>142447446
>HP use his stand to put horse dicks in Star Platinum hands and then proceed to horsedick fist Johnny
>>
>>142447478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxKb48wvt60
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.