[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Enjoy watching Jojo parts 1 and 2 > Part 3 isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: scene20281-1.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
scene20281-1.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
> Enjoy watching Jojo parts 1 and 2

> Part 3 isn't out yet, so watch OVAs.

> Have high hopes for part 3

> Find out there's a million more monsters of the week that were cut out.

> Drop it about half way through, only really caring about polnareff and joseph

> Decide to give Jojo another chance

> Watch some of part 4

> "What is with this sudden huge increase in quality?"

> Pic related already one of my favorite characters easily

Many of you said that part 4 was just filler trash. Part 3 is easily the worst part of all of the parts animated (barring the polnareff and vanilla ice fight)

Does it get better or just go downhill from here?

inb4 read the manga
>>
File: 1464681889081.jpg (103 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
1464681889081.jpg
103 KB, 986x553
>Many of you said that part 4 was just filler trash
I've never seen such a disgusting post in my life.

How about you watch it and form your own opinions and read the fucking manga.
>>
There's no reason to dislike part 3, you must have made a mistake somewhere.
>>
>>142385175

except for the fact there are too many irrelevant monsters of the week, jotaro is easily the most boring of all of protagonists and that the Dio fight ended in an asspull
>>
The majority here touches themselves while talking part 4, what the fuck are you talking about?
Read the manga.
>>
Been following since 2012. I've fucking loved every minute of this show up to episode 84 where we're at right now.
>>
part 3 is like someone decided to shoehorn the bad parts of naruto into jojo
>>
>>142384775
>Watching jojo without having read the manga already.

Fucking casuals. I swear, we're turning into reddit more and more with each passing day.
>>
>Many of you said that part 4 was just filler trash.
bullshit, I have never heard anyone say that
>>
>>142385175

Not him but I disliked it because of how formulaic it was. Standard episode goes like this: "We're in a new city/traveling between cities" -> "ENEMY STANDO" -> "STAR PLATINUM. Yare yare daze" -> Credits. Repeat about 18 times or so.

Even worse is that at least 3 members of the main cast were completely underutilized. For example: Joseph had maybe 2 moments where he shined. Past that he was 100% comedic relief when Polnareff was far better as such (Seriously, how the fuck did Araki not think to have the shadow stand turn him back into Part 2 Joseph?) Kakyoin is the worst offender, though. His one and only shining moment was dying because he helped reveal Dio's stands ability. That's it. That's all he did. They even had a big fanfare moment, reintroducing him after getting his eyesight fixed. Only for him to job in the very first fight to make Jotaro look good... again. Cause god forbid he's only a genius fighter with the best stand who has all the women falling for him. He needs to resolve all the fights, as well.
>>
>>142384775
>likes Polnareff and Old Joseph
>likes Okuyasu
>doesn't say "Cool Ice"
At least you know what's up.

Honestly, keep watching and read the manga.

>but does it actually get better, what if I won't like it and waste my time with continuing
Don't bother asking if it gets better, because everyone's shit tastes differ, obviously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.