[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay /a/ why isnt there any anime's about magicians. like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: istock_000015151340_small.jpg (45 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
istock_000015151340_small.jpg
45 KB, 640x430
okay /a/ why isnt there any anime's about magicians. like they have magic but like they are magicians. like they fight with magic but like its not your normal magic anime, because the whole point is magicians. like one guy has a hat and he pulls things out of it and fights with it. like magician fights. and the main dresses like pic related
>>
....go on.
>>
>>142348834
You keep saying "magician"... do you mean just standard fantasy magic stuff, but they look and dress like that?

Or are you actualy talking about having slight of hand, misdirection normal human magacians trying ot out trick one another...
>>
>>142348834
>>142349442
this already exists, it's called naruto
>>
>>142348834
There is actually a children's show about this. Came out in the past few years.
>>
>>142348834
It exist. I don't want to mention it since it's entry level as fuck. You find it yourself.
>>
>>142349442
From what I understood, they are magicians but they can't do magic like throwing a huge fireball, only stage magic without the mirrors and smoke.
>>
>>142349514
no they can do real magic. because they are actual magicians. like one guys can pull weapons out of his hat and one guy has doves
>>
>>142351163
So, they use magic to do stage magic?
Pretty sure I saw that somewhere else.
>>
Did Hunter X Hunter do this?
The gay clown?
>>
There's a manga about a ditzy sempai magician trying to get other people to join her club
>>
File: kid.png (133 KB, 372x366) Image search: [Google]
kid.png
133 KB, 372x366
>>
thinly-veiled rec thread
>>
>>142351208
no they use real magic to fight. on stage
>>
>>142348834
there's this guy, magician red, who uses dark magic and shots fireballs
>>
File: 1463315410932.jpg (194 KB, 1047x968) Image search: [Google]
1463315410932.jpg
194 KB, 1047x968
there already is one
also
>anime's
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.