[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahou Shoujo of The End
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Anyone has been following this one?

Because where the fuck is chapter 48!? It's been two months for a monthly release and it's still no show. I just wanted to get done with this series.
>>
>>142348783
Those twins have an awesome design

I almost jumped ship when it turned into Pokemon though
>>
>>142348783

Raw Chapters have been out for a shit ton of time being ahead like 8-10 chapters.

Pretty much the last thing that happened is time gets turned back to the 1st chapter with future mc providing everyone except the mc until the day of with the mahou destroying devices.

So pretty much another timeline where mute guy and demon chick get shit on.
>>
>>142349224

I read the raw, and currently it has stopped at the 47th chapter for 2 months.
>>
>>142348783
I want to fuck those things.
>>
>>142350389

>the older one actually told you to treat them pretty much like sexdolls

Yea, pretty much.
>>
File: Untitled.png (160 KB, 671x216) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
160 KB, 671x216
Bruh, I forgot about this since chapter 31.
>>
>>142350389
I haven't read this manga yet but they're probably pretty creepy. I bet there's some kind of unexpected surprise inside those mouths.
>>
>>142348783
Droped when that piece of shit hajime start raping
>>
>>142353226

Keep reading. Himeji gets his just dessert in the recent chapters.
>>
>>142348854
I thought it was a neat idea, till it looked like author just wanted to repeat the beginning all over again, before actually figuring out a plot.
The time skip is retarded though, when nothing happened to resolve their situation.
>>
>>142353226
I love the raping however. Not up to the 40's though. I'm at 37, it's been translated into English but the raws, the raws I can't read because i don't speak Sun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.