[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with Tomoko exactly? Is she supposed to be retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What's wrong with Tomoko exactly? Is she supposed to be retarded?
>>
>>142321231
Yeah
>>
File: waifu is shit.jpg (39 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
waifu is shit.jpg
39 KB, 500x363
>>142321231
Tomoko a shit
>>
Social Anxiety, avoidance, not-lazy-or-stupid-ism, and a ton of of 'disorders' which tumblr has made up.
>>
she's basically /v/
>>
File: 1460121585149.jpg (27 KB, 478x519) Image search: [Google]
1460121585149.jpg
27 KB, 478x519
>>142321231

I honestly think she has mild autism, as evidenced by how she can't have a conversation on any topic apart from her passion, which she can't shut up about, how she stims herself by spinning, how she chronically overanalyses social interaction, can't find the rhythm of conversation, let alone hold eye-contact, makes wildly innapropriate gestures and expects entirely different results from what she gets, has all this retardation contained just to social interaction as opposed to normal school activity, and seems to have little understanding of the social ramifications of dangerous or gross activities (the bridge, the ants). I know this because I also have mild autism, and, as fucking cliched as it is to say this when Watamote is discussed, I see a lot of her in me.
>>
>>142321371
>tfw my waifu is Saber
>>
>>142321371

How the fuck do you hold the 'T'?
>>
>>142321882
She needs help anon. Why cant she get help? I felt sorry for tomoko
>>
File: 2016-06-02-13-21-13.jpg (256 KB, 479x799) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-02-13-21-13.jpg
256 KB, 479x799
>>
>>142321231
She's a whining skank.
>>
>>142321231
>Retarded?

High Functioning Autism.
AKA Asperger Syndrome.

Most of us here have it, one way or another. Be it victims of abuse, mental issues or defects, anonymous and 4chan were always about the fuck ups.

So, if you're here. You have a problem. You just don't know it yet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.