[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your school uniform tonight. Take a good care for it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: senketsu.png (354 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
senketsu.png
354 KB, 700x700
This is your school uniform tonight. Take a good care for it and post your favorite uniform.
>>
File: o-nashi neko f52e1.png (322 KB, 800x954) Image search: [Google]
o-nashi neko f52e1.png
322 KB, 800x954
>>142226734
Wha if it's him that takes care of you?
>>
why did best character have to die
>>
>>142227291
>impyling based Gamagori died
>>
File: images(1).jpg (24 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images(1).jpg
24 KB, 470x313
Best uniform.
Cute and trigger /u/fags
>>
>>142227421
skirt is too short
>>
File: ouQ6E.gif (1021 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
ouQ6E.gif
1021 KB, 444x250
>>142227376
Did someone say Gamagori?
>>
>>142227452
Not a problem at all.
It's an all girls scholl with healthy het girls, skirt length is not going to be a problem
>>
>>142227376
gamagoori was truly based. but i thought senketsu was more bro-tier
>>
>>142227489
What about the male teachers? If they sit down and not hold their legs close, which girls hardly do when in company of mostly females, there will be panty vision galore
>>
>>142227521
I always thought all female schools had all female teachers.
>>
>>142227521
You didn't watch it?
They are all proper ladys they would never do that.
>>
>>142227291
Forced drama. Which is what I'd like to say but the scene was utterly inefficient at it, they just needed him gone for the shorhorned end message.
>>
>>142228313
I hated how it was handled, giving Senketsu this life affirming self realization at the end of his character arc and then immediately afterward whoops can't keep wearing a school uniform enjoy your indigestion.

But I do appreciate the way the OVA spins it, where he's literally alive in Ryuko's heart and it's not even clear whether he's really gone for good. At the end of the day, kill la kill is the story of this bond between these too characters and the OVA turns the final message into "it's a bond that goes beyond life and death and fate" which at least looks like the rest of the show and not a last minute homage to Kamen Rider or Gurren Lagann or the other dozens of shows with this ending.
>>
>>142226734
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.