[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Rossiu.jpg (34 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Rossiu.jpg
34 KB, 225x350
Was he really wrong?
>>
He made some realistic choices, but there's nothing realistic about the Gurren Lagann universe.
>>
he tried to execute his friend due to mob mentality

he also forcibly moved every person from underground which even if if didn't trigger a planet ending event would've only caused complications

not the smartest person
>>
>>142200264
>continuing a thread from /v/
>>
>>142200264
Yes he was.
>Gurren Lagann is clearly the most OP weapon humanity has at the moment
>Prohibit using it because he's a control freak
He nearly killed them all.
>>
>>142200321
Therefore, he was wrong.
>>
>>142200321
This.
He is rational guy in world working on literally Rule of Cool.
>>
>>142200321
His choices may appear realistic, but they were driven by his fear of spiral powers. In this aspect he's similar to Genome in the first half of TTGL, or antispiral. Them both do what they considered right at the moment, to avoid the spiral (and the fight) instead of embracing it. Note that in all these cases this position was irrational, based on fear. Antispiral had no proof that spiral energy will destroy the galaxy, which he himself admitted. TTGL's storytelling is really great in the way it portrays the same idea through three different characters.
>>
>>142200321
>>142203222
And, should he have acted exactly rational, he wouldn't feel the need to kill himself afterwards.
>>
File: I wonder.jpg (32 KB, 533x430) Image search: [Google]
I wonder.jpg
32 KB, 533x430
>Try to execute my best friend because everyone wants it while he's doing his best to drive off the invading force
>Force everyone who wanted to live underground up to the surface
>Be a control freak and almost fuck up everything
>Get so shocked that my plans were so retarded i try to commit suicide, only for Simon has to come in to punch me super hard in the face for trying to take the easy way out over fixing my mistakes

Gee i don't know.
>>
The meme Rossiou was right is literally true
>>
>retard mob breeds like rabbits
>due to this extinction system engages
>somehow this is Seamon's fault
>"lol i better have him executed"

No, he was a retard through and through, especially when he knew shit was going to go down and the only one capable of bringing out real spiral power was the one he wanted to put to death.
>>
>>142200264
That's a good look for Shikamaru
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.