[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomo-chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 0433.png (186 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
0433.png
186 KB, 640x958
Because dressing up tomboys are best
>>
>>142193297
Big, burly man feet.
>>
>>142193297
physique of a college linebacker
>>
File: PfdozLx.png (313 KB, 618x461) Image search: [Google]
PfdozLx.png
313 KB, 618x461
>>142193342
>Tomo in thirty years
>>
Who are we kidding. Jun's going to avoid her like a plague because he's such a fucking pussy ass faggot. Fuck why am i still reading this shit
>>
>>142193297
Diamonds, imagine a footjob with those.

>>142193342
No they're not, they're slender and feminine, as is Tomo
>>
>>142194431
For Tomo and friends, why would you be reading it for Jun in the first place.
>>
>>142193400
She was the worst part about KotH. Whenever it was a Peggy episode it sucked.
>>
>You will never whisper into Tomo's ear, telling her how pretty she is while impregnating her
Why even live...
>>
>>142194512
You're delusional, m8
>>
>>142194512
No. They are thick and manly like the feet of all tomboys.
>>
>>142193297
>yfw Jun rejects girly Tomo
>>
>>142193297
>its kind of boring that she turned out to be so naturally pretty
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>142194594
She was a great supporting character though, and the fact that she was always such a dick is what made her fun to watch.
And she did have some really good episodes, remember when she kidnapped that Mexican girl?
>>
>>142195970
Girls cant be dicks. She was a bitch.
>>
>>142195842
"There is already someone I like... No, not a girl."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.