[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This young man has replaced the main character of the anime you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
This young man has replaced the main character of the anime you're currently watching.

How long until upbeat jazz starts playing?
>>
>>142188193
Since it's Re:Zero, I guess Sakamoto would never need to restart.
>>
>>142188193
just started watching the first episode of Charlotte right now.
I don't think Sakamoto would need Yuu's powers to do anything.
>>
>>142188193
>kuma miko
Is he a miko or a bear?
>>
File: hue.png (366 KB, 937x527) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
366 KB, 937x527
>>142188243
>mfw Sakamoto steals all the glory from Reinhart and becomes the most loved man in the land over the course of less than a week.
>>
is sakamoto gay?
>>
>>142188447
both
>>
>>142188554
I wish.
>>
>>142188193

>GTO
The trouble making class stop being massive wankers and are utterly impressed at all the cool shit Sakamoto can do.
>>
>>142188900
so Oni-sama
>>
I want the OST just for that one jazz.
shit is so fucking classy.
>>
>>142188554
He is beyond such petty labels.
>>
Full Metal Alchemist.

Might be the only anime where Sakamoto can't get everything resolved in a short amount of time. He would still need to travel and meet people but he wouldn't lose and have a huge harem roster.
>>
>>142190385
He'd just transmute himself to the gate, fling it open stylishly, and bridal-carry Alphonse back to life.
>>
>>142188193
Cowboy bebop. I dont know how that would go.
>>
>>142188193
JoJo so, half a minute?
>>
>>142188193
Berzerk, sooo... I don't really know
>>
Sakamoto being the ultimate tonkatsu DJ.
>>
>>142190540

Sakamoto doesn't know any of that shit. The OP said he would be replaced by him. Sakamoto can solve problems in unorthodox ways but he still has to know wtf he is doing.
>>
>>142188193
shinmai maou no testament. Wonder what'll happen
>>
>>142190583
He doesn't die at the end.
>>
>>142190757
>Sakamoto can solve problems in unorthodox ways but he still has to know wtf he is doing.
He honestly doesn't need to know. The universe conspires with him.
>>
>>142190757
>Sakamoto doesn't know any of that shit
You say that as if he wouldn't just realize what happened and instantly know how to solve it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.