[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1462321811981.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462321811981.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Find a flaw
>>
>>142168345
Infinite Hiatus
>>
>>142168345
>tries to copypaste western zombie flicks
>shitty camera movement, and fight choreography
>more focus on ecchi shit rather than just a bunch of guys fighting zombies
>shitty prerequisite backstory to motivate them from doing something(ex. the fat guy who knows how to use weapons must have a backstory where he was trained on using a weapon, one of the characters is from a fighting club so she's good with a staff, fat guy has the stupid bully story just so he can go "imma fucking kill u"edgy mode)
>>
>>142168945
>>tries to copypaste western zombie flicks
Are you really going to apply the true-creativity fallacy?
>>
The manga
>>
>>142168745
What?
FUCK. I just finished watching it and I liked it. Thought "well, off to search the manga or LN or whatever the original media is, and continue it. Maybe its even finished!"

Damn.
>>
>>142171586
hownew.ru
>>
File: white mafia leader.png (1 MB, 548x548) Image search: [Google]
white mafia leader.png
1 MB, 548x548
>>142168345

Where is still no season 2.
>>
So guys will there be a season 2? I've been waiting 6 years for it.
>>
>>142168345
>>
>>142168345
Not enough bus slut.
>>
>>142168745
I can remember someone said that the artist and writer got into an argument of who is main girl/ends up with the MC. One preferred Rei and the other preferred Saeko so they just stopped doing the thing. Not sure if legit but hilarious if true.
>>
>>142175991

>not doing the show over an argument over who the best grill is

Sounds like /a/ in a nutshell, they probably spend a lot of time here.
>>
>>142168345
retarded fanservice.
shitty girls (cocroach/pink slut/medical whore)
pussy ass mc.
>>
>>142171586
The manga is a little farther ahead, so it may be worth reading. But is 100% percent kill, don't forget that.
>>
>>142168345
shitty main character, the guy is useless the only thing good of him was the bike.
>>
>>142168345
The obsession with guns when 95% of the time, it would be better to just melee/stealth through since zombies are blind as fuck as tested in the beginning. Shouldn't have included that scene in the beginning when a zombie was inches away and couldn't even sense a person if they wanted to glorify guns.

Annoying characters. Especially the pink hair and nurse. Fat guy was alright in the beginning but 2 of his events made him annoying as fuck. The cringy nurse pep talk didn't help.

The stupid fence scene in the anime. I could handle matrix tits but when they were waiting for their deaths when they could just jump over the wire fence was too much.

Keeping a dog around who barks at shit all day when zombies are attracted to sound.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.