[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairy Tail question/theory thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fairy-tail-4079765.jpg (196 KB, 728x1036) Image search: [Google]
fairy-tail-4079765.jpg
196 KB, 728x1036
So... I was re-reading the whole manga and I stumbled across this;

The Eclipse Gate nullifies all magic close to it, which was the reason why Loke couldn't be near it (hence he is a spirit and he will dissappear). But shortly after that Lucy and Yukino SUMMON (so they use magic) the 12 Golden Key/Zodiac Spirits IN FRONT OF THE EXLIPSE GATE. Not just once but TWICE.
After that Wendy/Laxus fought Zirconis closely to the Gate as well.

Can anyone explain?
>>
>>142151713
Are they orgasming
>>
>>142151713

The gate doesn't nullify magic. It's more like a door to open space, all the air escapes through it. You can still breathe if you can replace the air faster than it escapes.
>>
File: 018.jpg (231 KB, 890x1307) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
231 KB, 890x1307
>>142151713
Probably Mashima changes idea about this arc while it was ongoing. For example Charle's premonition is really different with what happened in the end
>>
File: 019.jpg (297 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
297 KB, 890x1300
>>142152869
>>
>>142151713
>wanting to find logic in fairy tail
are you serious nigger? who reads this shit for something other than fanservice is a total retard
>>
>>142153001

Now now. FT does have some logic and plot to it. It's just buried deep in all the service.
>>
>>142153097
a lot of women like fairy tail for some reason

probably due to all the female characters
>>
>>142151713
>I was re-reading the whole manga
>re-reading
>the whole manga

Why would anybody do that?
>>
Funny thing i noticed:

Ur
> rumored powerful female mage
> If she'd be alive, she'd be one of 10 Wizard Saints (Jerall words)
>Trough that she lost a daughter
>got two pupils, one white-haired, second black-haired

Eillen

> rumored powerful female mage
> One of Spriggan 12
>Trough that she lost a daughter (Most probably)
>got two pupils, one white-haired, second black-haired
>>
You aren't supposed to look for logic or good storytelling here, just look for tits and ass
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.