[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /a/ still remember Crest/Banner of the Stars? Loved the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Seikai.No.Senki.jpg (374 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Seikai.No.Senki.jpg
374 KB, 1600x1200
Does /a/ still remember Crest/Banner of the Stars? Loved the series and wish there were more of it.
>>
Adaptation/translation of the rest of the novels never. I wish there was more of this series.
>>
>>142151599
Those character designs were ugly as sin
>>
>>142152260
In Crest of the Stars, yeah. They improved in Banner a lot though.
>>
I remember watching this show on TV when I was like twelve.
>>
>>142152306
I haven't watched Banner yet, but the character design in Crest was amazing, you are so wrong.
>>
the Halb were slaveholders. kill them all together to the protagonists
>>
Space elves for the win.
>>
MINES
>>
>>142152435
dunno if we are talking about same thing here, but character faces looked like shit in first half of crest. especially for main cast like lafiel. it started to get better before the end
>>
>>142151599
I remember the author making the story a trainwreck and went on an 8 year hiatus, made a new novel that didn't resolve anything.

I still buy the new manga because lafiel is pure sex
>>
File: 1324959247979.png (2 MB, 3800x3808) Image search: [Google]
1324959247979.png
2 MB, 3800x3808
>>142152524
>>
>>142152524
>>142153234
Banner of the Stars 2 in nutshell.
>>
>>142153287
Oh wait, it was first one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.