[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nijiiro Days 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
>guy passes out because he was standing a couple of hours out in the cold
>>
Nat-chan is a fag.
>>
cuck feelings
>>
>>142152128
JUST
>>
Finally.
>>
>>142152128
>>142152157
Will he be okay?
>>
>>142152157
There's never been a rival with less chances to win than Mocchi.
>>
It's just a weak contrivance to create drama
>>
Anna is the cutest.
>>
OP
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815240
>>
>>142152883
Such a cute neutron star.
>>
>Kisses a girl
>Faints
What will happen to him when he'll hold hands with her?
>>
>>142153510
The guy was getting sick last episode and the cold outside killed him in this one.
>>
>>142151474
>spoil the episode without using the spoiler function in the op of the thread
WHAT THE FUCK IDIOT
>>
>>142153674
>not watching the new episode immediately
>being on /a/ before watching a new episode
>bitching about being spoiled on /a/
>greentexting
WHAT THE FUCK IDIOT
>>
>>142153674
>cares about spoilers on /a/
>>
>>142153759
>finally have the 1% time where you can use the spoiler function as it is intended
>don't use it
WHAT THE FUCK IDIOT
>>
>guy kisses the girl
>he worries if he confessed or not instead

Fantastic.
>>
He actually did it, the absolute madman. Anyways, when's the full version of I Wanna Be Your Knight coming out?
>>
Red > Purple > Orange > Autism
>>
>>142154552
>Red being the best
Red and sadist-kun are the worst couple.
>>
>>142151474
I marathoned this the other day and liked it. But never saw any threads. Do these happen only on Sunday?
>>
>>142154903
yes, there are 2 right now, the other will die shortly and this one will die tomorrow morning.
>>
>>142154960
I see. Thanks.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.