[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 0475-016.jpg (362 KB, 814x1200) Image search: [Google]
0475-016.jpg
362 KB, 814x1200
Looks like Kanki is doing his thing already.
>>
>>142147685
Come on anon, you should know better than that. You need to conceal the Kingdom thread or it dies instantly
>>
Shin's reaction was easy enough to predict.
>>
>>142148680
However Kyoukai isn't going to be too impressed by Bihei's new piece of jewelry.
>>
I wish the translations were faster
>>
Kanki's edge is great.
>>
>>142148705
Uh oh, that's going to end badly.
>>
>>142148680
My boy, Shin.
>>
>>142148705
i dun get it
>>
>>142148680
>Acting like a faggot again
Kanki should be MC.
>>
>>142152165
Old lady's dead and Bihei has the bracelet. Misunderstandings going to happen.
>>
>lets campaign together with these guys known for torturing and raping their enemies
>oh noes, they actually torture and rape people, its an outrage
>>
Goddamn it /a/, dont let the thread die so soon
>>
>>142147685
Oda's settings make me want to eat hallucinogenic mushrooms sometimes. This is one of those times.
>>
>>142152454
>Old lady

thought that was a man. can't wait for 476.
>>
>>142148705
First I thought Shin was gonna get angry but looks like its actually going to be a lot worse.
>>
>>142152454
Is time for Bihei to die.
>>
>>142153492
Shit happens in war. Best way to keep people's spirits up is to let them do what they want
>>
>>142159903
Sure amerifat, that's what your country do. Don't complain about terrorit attacks later.
>>
>>142147685
I'm really fuckin digging this arc. I know that some people feel like this arc pales in comparison to the glorious Coalition arc, but this invasion perspective flip is really gripping me. I'm legit worried if Shin is going to be able to stick to his fair war morals under Kanki's leadership or if he's going to have to admit that there is no such thing as collateral damage in a Bronze Age invasion force. If Kanki's doing what I think he's doing - striking at population centers to lure out enemy forces from their fortifications, which was a tactic the Mongols used to great advantage during their conquests - then things are going to get way more intense as this war moves forward.
>>
>>142161374
Its not just Kanki.
The Qin army is historically infamous for being murderous assholes to everyone else.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.