[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the manga any better because the visual novel Tsukihime is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Tsukihime.full.1021308.jpg (189 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Tsukihime.full.1021308.jpg
189 KB, 640x480
Is the manga any better because the visual novel Tsukihime is too fucking terrible for the mind
>>
What's the matter, boy. Can't handle Shiki's shirt or what?
>>
>>142145338
I'm legitimately amused by all these anons that are triggered by his fashion sense, I mean sure its horrible but I can't imagine that as being what puts people off the VN.
>>
>>142145305

Well the manga doesn't cover some sections that go into melty blood and it only covers the arcrueid route
>>
>>142145392
One third of any VN are the pictures. The art. If the art is terrible, one third of the VN is terrible. And one of the aspects of art are esthetics. And his shirt just ruins the esthetics of any picture its shown in. It makes me wanna claw my eyes out.
>>
Type-Moon in general is pretty awful chuuni-shit.
>>
>>142145392
How could anyone hate these swag as fuck sneakers!?
>>
>>142145913
I agree with you, but I chose to look past it because I was enjoying the ride.

The art and proportions are terrible though, it took Takeuchi a long time to get over alien arms.
>>
File: 0040.jpg (186 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
0040.jpg
186 KB, 640x480
It's just terrible. The art. Who drew this shit back then?
>>
What is with this meme that Tsukihime doesn't have an anime? Of course it has one, it was made even before the first Fate/stay night anime.
>>
>>142146118
Nobody mentioned an anime adaptation in this thread anon, except for you. Are you possibly obsessed with things that don't exist?
>>
>>142145338
>>142145913
>>142146092
Those shades of blue and orange are very good contrasting colors. The shirt actually has excellent edge distinction, and has a very unique combination of tight sleeves and loose collar. It is technically a highly fashionable garment by industry standards.
>>
>>142146092
HD reissue when?
Is that a thing?
Do VNs ever get revamped and re-released with newer fancier art?
>>
>>142146352
Yes,Tsukihime remake has been in the works for ages now
>>
>>142146390
Never happening
I wish they released one around 2008 though, the art would've been perfect
>>
File: This Bait This Bait This Bait.png (21 KB, 620x456) Image search: [Google]
This Bait This Bait This Bait.png
21 KB, 620x456
>>142145305
>>
>>142146241
If the goal of this highly fashionable garment was to make the wearer look like a clown, it sure is a nice, fashionable shirt.
>>
The manga is actually a really good adaptation, despite it needing to bend the story to consolidate the five routes into one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.