[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final battle >everything seems hopeless >in crucial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: boros surprised.jpg (110 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
boros surprised.jpg
110 KB, 854x480
>final battle
>everything seems hopeless
>in crucial moment, villain finds his resolve and unleashes ultimate power the hero

Huh, so this is what you call a deconstruction of shounen anime?
>>
No, it's an action comedy.
>>
>>142137677
Except until the moment Saitama Serious Punches him, Boros is the protagonist through smart of use camera and directing.
>>
>>142137677
> everything seems hopeless
Wut ? Saitama got no problem to deal with Boros. He just let him go all out to see if Boros will give him a good fight, and he didn't.

That's the bad guy who lose and everybody know that he couldn't give to Saitama a real fight. This is a deconstruction because of that, the hero is god-tier and nobody can compete with his strenght, even the final boss.
>>
>>142137884
>reading comprehension
The point of the OP was that Boros was more protag-like than Saitama.
>>
File: 1448936567513.jpg (395 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448936567513.jpg
395 KB, 1280x720
>>142137677
Without the moon. Boros would've won
>>
>>142137677
>kissanime
>streaming

Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
>>142138001
There are enough hydrogen atoms floating around in 'empty' space that it's technically possible to punch one hard enough to push you back to earth.
Aim would be tough though.
>>
>>142137677
>that quality
>OPM
That screenshot is a fucking eyesore. Hang yourself, fucking newfag.
>>
That whole scene was so well done. The music, the slow sprint into an all-out rampage, Boros pulling himself together from nothing and declaring his desire for victory as the music plays on heroically, the audible heart beat paralleling Saitama's in his dream. All of it. I still find myself repeating it all over and over in my mind from time to time.
>>
>>142138021
>lurk in order to develop shitty habits that stem from too many people being aware of /a/

You should just lurk indefinitely unless you want to reply to 98% of all posters.
>>
>>142138182
>98% of posters are dumb newshit redditors
not yet they aren't
>>
>>142138021
your probation isn't over, boy
>>
No, it's the same as every other fight: Saitama is so powerful, he makes everything anticlimactic. The villains become similar to underdogs when they face him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.