[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What level of anime fan are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463574301171.jpg (1 MB, 1580x2771) Image search: [Google]
1463574301171.jpg
1 MB, 1580x2771
What level of anime fan are you?
>>
gdgd fairies, akikan and moetan deep.
They're so deep you don't even understand why they exist
>>
iv only watched naruto one piece and bleach
>>
Reminds me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U15QEbKFN0
>>
EoE is NOT that deep, there are literally shelves of it at most Walmarts. The fact that it's listed that deep means whoever made this image is above the surface. They're one of those "ohmygod I watch this super obscure anime called DEATH NOTE" people.
>>
>>142136913
If you're incapable of realizing that it's a joke image you should go back to lurking until you grow more than a singular brain cell.
>>
File: No_thanks.gif (66 KB, 420x200) Image search: [Google]
No_thanks.gif
66 KB, 420x200
>>142136863
>helping the Jewbros get more shekels
>>
>>142136745
Not really sure what to say considering I've seen everything on that list except Keit-Ai (waiting for the BD uncensored release)
>>
>>142136745
I'm a 4chan level anime fan. I don't talk with you chumps in anime club, I don't read your "anime magazine" with new releases I saw two years ago. I don't need to go to a club full of fat smelly people to watch Full Metal Alchemist all over again. I've got fuckin' live feed torrents of the newest animes you haven't even hear of, and figures from said anime being shipped to my house so I can masturbate on them. Go read your "yowie" on fanfiction.net, I'm downloading loli dojinshi and reading the fucking raws.You keep wearing your naruto headbands and shit, socializing with your weeaboo friends. I'll be walking by, Anonymous. You'll never know that the master of anime had passed you by, because I suppress my power level.
>>
>mugi_holding_a_sign_saying_"we_had_this_thread_yesterday".jpg
>>
>>142137301
Oh yeah? I'm a 2chan level otaku. I don't talk with you chumps in your shitty Amerikkkan imageboards, I don't need your fansub group's raw releases that I saw 12 hours ago. I don't need to go to a club full of fat smelly weeaboos to watch Haruhi season 2 all over again. I've got Blue-ray recordings of the latest animus that you haven't even heard of, and figures from said anime that I got from a local animu convention so I can masturbate on them. Go read your "yowie" on 4chan.org/y/, while I'll be fapping to fresh loli dojinshi and watching the show live.

Keep talking about your shitty memes that we 2channers got tired of years ago and socializing with your weeaboo friends. I'll be walking by, Anonymous. You'll never know that the expert of anime had passed you by, because I suppress my power level by wearing power limiters.
>>
>>142136745
Level 8 apparently.
>>
>>142136745
>Cowboy Plebop
>not in the same group as Naruto and such
>>
>>142136745
> Anime
> Avatar: The Last Airbender
Kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.