[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of an alternate plan to save the Earth other than Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: crying.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Think of an alternate plan to save the Earth other than Zero Requiem so Lelouch doesn't have to die.
>>
Wear sunglasses everywhere.
>>
Lelouch gets therapy so instead of trying to bring about world peace through suicide he just tries to bring about world peace by actually being a ruler.
>>
Lelouch just fucks Nunannly without caring about what the world thinks instead of trying to rule it to make it acceptable.
>>
>>142096028
>Lelouch doesn't have to die.
I don't understand. Lulu didn't die.
>>
>>142096251
that's a funny way of protecting your crippled sister
>>
>fake death
>fuck C.C for all eternity
oh wait
he already did that
>>
File: fanfiction.png (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fanfiction.png
80 KB, 800x800
>>142096476
>>
>>142097101
Now that Leila did actually rewind time to revive everyone in Akito 5, the fanfic would probably gets even crazier
>>
He teams up with his anti terrorist imouto to overthrow Charles and Schneizel
>>
>>142097101
Fanfiction is shit unless you're in a big fandom like Doctor Who.

Then you get more quality full length novels than you can shake a stick at.
>>
>>142096028
>Fake your death on Damocles.
>Geass Schneizel into become ruthless asshole dictator.
>Have him betray his allies.
>Zero comes in and stabs him

Though since we know Lelouch isn't dead (Transfers his memories to Nunnally only people with Codes can do that.) it's a mute point anon.
>>
>>142097377
Was it she who did that? I thought it was that cosmic representative lady.
>>
>>142096028
You would have to start from a good bit back in order to do that. Like, at least from Nunnaly's supposed death, or even from Shirley's death or the disaster with Euphy. If it was just about making the world a better place he wouldn't have had to die, but he also wanted to attain some sort of atonement.
>>
>>142096028
> Keep cripple-chan safe by NOT creating and leading a terrorist uprising and revolution against one of the world's largest superpowers.
> 2 Seasons of "That retard's cat didn't steal my revolutionary symbol mask thing that doesn't even exist, let's make some giant fucking pizza with bitches".
> Everyone wins.
>>
>>142097377
>Akito
A shit.
>>
>>142097475
most Geass fanfic is downright bullshit, but there are some which are really well written. The author rewrite everything from the start, only make use of the pre-existed world and characters
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.