[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the worse retarded character, Goku or Luffy? I mean we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Goku_luffy_2.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Goku_luffy_2.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
Who is the worse retarded character, Goku or Luffy?

I mean we all know Goku bonked his head as a kid but someone like Luffy is obviously brain-damaged as well.
>>
File: Bait.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>142063149
>>
goku hit his head AND lived alone for years.

argument against him though is he's been an adult for awhile and started travelling around the world and learning how things work ever since he was like 12. By the end of Dragonball, he seemed pretty smart. He doesn't exactly have many moments where he could be stupid in DBZ either. It's sad they dumbed him back down after that. He's family guy levels of retarded in super.
>>
>>142063660

You could argue that Goku is having a mid-life crisis in Super and has long gotten over it by the time of the manga epilogue.
>>
>>142064451
Yeah, with Gohan being a scholar and Goten learning everything from him, Goku doesn't have a whole lot to do. Until Uub grows old enough, he's got too much free time.
>>
>>142063149
Koku por mucho
Muerte a Trump
>>
>>142063149
Goku wasn't a retarded.
He was pretty easy going and laid-back, but not stupid by any means.

It's just that Toei are a bunch of incompetent faggots nowadays so they made gave a 10 year old mind.
>>
>>142063149
luffy has no reason to be retarded
goku has brain damage so its kind off justified
>>
>>142066055
Luffy was constantly tossed into gorges and forests or tied to balloons and sent up into the sky

I'd say there's plenty of chances for brain damage through that
>>
>>142066341
not really since his skin is rubber
nothing but being tossed into the sea and seastone weapons can hurt him
>>
>>142064451
You don't have a mid-life crisis after you've been dead for 7 years
>>
Luffy stabbed his own face as a child

So him
>>
>>142066428
He wasn't born rubber
>>
>>142066455

But he was having the time of his after-life during those seven years.
>>
>>142063149
Luffy wins most retarded by a mile.
>>
Midoriya Izuku
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.