[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to see the look of despair on his faggot face as he gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I want to see the look of despair on his faggot face as he gets NTR'd.
>>
>>142040347
>blushing because he saw her eat

I dont get it.
>>
>>142040490

She was eating the prepared refreshments in a formal waiting room before the host arrived, which is a faux pas. Basically, it was an unguarded moment for her, and Kurusu was embarrassed to witness it, as he idolizes her as a proper lady.
>>
>>142040596
I'm just gonna assume Kurusu's a virgin to make sense of it.
>>
>>142040646
I doubt he's ever seen a vagina in person.
>>
>>142040646

It's actually very likely, I could imagine those close retainers don't get out much, and he'd probably think it beneath him to slumming in town picking up girls or fucking whores.
>>
>>142040347
I wanted that when he was an smug asshole but now that I've seen he's a moe spaghetti man I hope he gets to be happy with his hime-sama
>>
File: Judging_You.jpg (23 KB, 95x120) Image search: [Google]
Judging_You.jpg
23 KB, 95x120
What did he write as his wish?
>>
>>142040347
That face he is making reminds me of that senpai from that cuck manga.
>>
>>142041241
"I want to fug Ayame-sama."
>>
>>142041241
Ayame-sama's happiness or some gay shit like that
>>
>>142041241
For Ikoma to stop stealing his samurai moves.
>>
>>142041241
To get out of the friend-zone
>>
>>142041241
For Ayame-sama to go on a diet
>>
>>142041241
To go balls deep
>>
>>142040347
I want to fuck Kurusu
>>
>>142045580
me too
>>
>>142040775
Doubtful. A high ranking Retainer would just rape a maid or two
>>
>>142045627
Heh.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.