[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /a/, is it normal that I never bothered to watch Cowboy Bebop.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey /a/, is it normal that I never bothered to watch Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>142026114
There's still hope for you kid just go watch it
>>
It just means you're a newfag and most likely underage. There's a difference between "never bothering to" and "deliberately never watching" and if you belong to the first one it means you haven't seen a lot of anime to begin with. Get the fuck off my board and go back to /v/, facebook filename faggot
>>
>>142027557
> 26
> had access to the internet since 14

I've still not got around to watching Death Note.
>>
>>142026114
I think that's fine.
I have more than 1200 anime watched and CB is not one of them
>>
>>142026114
it's fine, you're probably under the age of 21.
See, it used to air on american television at an impressionable age. the music was good, the animation was top notch, but /a/ can't respect it because it wasn't japanese exclusive.
if you could only watch it by reading it, they'd adore it like baccano and NGE and ben-to and FREE
>>
>>142026114

> starting a bebop thread with a stupid reddit picture

Holy fucking shit get the fuck out
>>
>>142029601

What the fuck is wrong with Ben-To you motherfucker? I'll fucking wreck you mate.
>>
whatre some other shows youre expected to already have watched if you like anime?
>>
>>142026114
You ain't missing much. It's normalfag bait.
>>
It's literally not normal.
>>
>>142026114
I'm pretty sure everyone has that one high profile anime that they've never touched.

Bebop is great, but it's not like you're missing out on the most cerebral adventure story of all time. The music is the tits though, and is really the centerpiece of the entire show.

I'm pretty sure I'll be 90 years old and still remember the song Tank.

Anyone who says the show is shit has to be some contrarian faggot or somebody who is averse to quality.
>>
>>142026114

Have you considered not being a faggot?
>>
>>142026114
Normal or not, it's ok. But it's not ok to post blogshit threads like this, nobody cares.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.