[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this guy's problem? Isn't there a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: mpv-shot0134.png (889 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0134.png
889 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck is this guy's problem?
Isn't there a better way to cope with stress than acting like a clown?
>>
Look around you. Do you think 4chan is a good place for asking how to cope with stress/depression?
>>
>>141953545
yes as everyone here is chronically depressed.
>>
>>141953504
>Isn't there a better way to cope with stress than acting like a clown?

>asking this on 4chan

Well

uh
>>
>>141953545
Why not?
>>
He can't tell anyone why he is freaked out or he dies, he has experienced the pain of death multiple times, he knows those around him likely hate/want to kill him, and he knows if they decide to kill him there is essentially nothing he can do to stop them.
>>
>>141953581
>>141953584

The people on 4chan don't pursue effective ways to cope with depression. For example you can say people on /a/ use distraction through obsession.
>>
>>141953649
Senpai pls
>>
>>141953504
Sure, there is. You just withdraw from reality and escape into anime, manga, and games. Trust me, I'm an expert.
>>
>>141953649
Sounds pretty effective to me instead of moping, the old saying of 'busy yourself with something' isn't just for show.
>>
File: 1454494824748.jpg (103 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454494824748.jpg
103 KB, 960x720
>>141953581
>>
>>141953669
Self loathing is another way. I can't think of a board where the board's population doesn't indulge in humor through self deprecation or just admittance of their self hatred.
>>
>>141953685
Yes, and he is attempting to do that by acting like a clown. He still hates himself however but is able to keep up most of a mask. He's been like this the entire show, not just this episode, his self loathing just came to the surface after the last string of revelations.
>>
File: tR6fpBH.png (485 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
tR6fpBH.png
485 KB, 3000x3000
>>
>>141953685
Yes, except you shouldn't busy yourself with something like discussing chinese cartoons.
>>
I think the level of stress he was feeling was just keeping it really hard to not act a simple good, instead he went turbo goof so try his dang hardest to mask it.
>>
>>141953685
He has no one who shares any of his culture, no one he can speak to about his issue. He is covering up by talking about meaningless things to distract himself while he tries to come up with a plan. He knows if he doesn't he will simply die again.
>>
>>141953753
Physical labor is the best, but I don't see why Mongolian picture cave drawings wouldn't work.
>>
>>141953672
Poor Subaru. Can't escape by immersing himself into 2d anymore because fantasyland is too far behind glorious Nippon and it sucks as much as the Dark Ages did so his depression just keeps getting worse.
>>
Was all that torture for a lap pillow worth it?
>>
>>141953932
Of course not, if he kept developing a closer relationship with her he could have gotten that later.
>>
>>141953504
Mate, most people who survive extreme life threatening situations get fucked up, and this guy actually dies, a lot, that can't be good for your mental health
>>
I keep seeing threads about this. Is this show even good?
>>
>>141954178
It's the Evangellion of the 21st century.
>>
>>141954178
Don't expect others to you that, some will say it's good and others bad, watch it for yourself and get your own verdict.
>>
>>141954228
>>141954220
But what show is it? Is this the show about the witch?

All I see is threads about the guy.
>>
>>141953504
If he doesn't do his part correctly he dies.
Even if it doesn't mean he stays dead trying to beg someone for your life subconsciously every time they see you is a good way to build up stress.
>>
>>141954288
Basic premise is this

Guy gets sent to a fantasy like world all of a sudden while out shopping. Gets excited about the prospect of about life there, because of all the cliche stories about it.

The thing is if he dies, he gets sent back to a prior point in time, or a checkpoint and has to figure out a way to avoid said fate each time, and to also save those who get caught in the mess.
>>
>>141954435
So why is he stressed? He's got checkpoints. I wish I had checkpoints....
>>
>>141954485
He doesn't control the checkpoints
>>
>>141954485
Like i said, watch it, the reason behind said deaths and what happens each loop fuck him up.

Also, he needs to DIE, and dying isn't exactly a painless process, and he doesn't want to die in the first place.
>>
>>141954509
So what?
>>
>>141954531
Imagine you get one checkpoint that is 3 seconds before you die.

Sounds fun right
>>
>>141954485

dying hurts a lot
>>
Re:zero apologists are hilarious.
The mc is a fucking retard that's it, stop denying. The guy Is suspicious and instead of acting normaly he acts like a try hard
>>
>>141953753
Why?
>>
>>141954587
Because he wants to appear as a lovable goof i imagine. Probably thinks others would see him as a boring person otherwise.
>>
Please see
>>141941587

I don't think I've ever noticed it as much as in RE:Zero threads.
>>
>>141954587
He's trying to act normal, he's under too much stress to keep up his normal mask. He isn't exactly working under ideal circumstances. Up until this point he was able to keep up the mask, but broke after the last iteration, and not even for that long. He took less than an episode to recover to most of his former guise.
>>
>>141954729
It's honestly not worth explaining to people that don't get it.

Because people that don't get it, aren't capable of getting it because they are too autistic to understand normal emotion.

It's easier and more productive to just point and laugh.

>There are actually people on this planet right now that think it's normal to be 100% logical and collective no matter what happens.
>>
>>141954931
That's literally me.
I'm always cool and collected and logical
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.