[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw a moon rune blog post talking about how shit these kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Saw a moon rune blog post talking about how shit these kind of series sell now.

Here's an idea, maybe give another archetype besides tsundere a turn at being the main girl. Of course, I would love for them to just do away with the whole main girl method, but these are Japanese writers, that's not happening anytime soon.

Krulcifer the best girl
>>
>>141946564
They should just stop with harem shit in general and try writing actual romance between one male and one female getting to know each other while falling in love and dating, but not make it as shallow as Ore Monogatari.
>>
>>141946564
They routinely sell like shit and they are still being made? Doesn't make sense.
>>
File: CiVGT2NUUAAr_An.jpg (114 KB, 600x841) Image search: [Google]
CiVGT2NUUAAr_An.jpg
114 KB, 600x841
>>141946633

True. But I'll always have a place in my heart for these harem type series. I just wish they weren't so much alike.

For example, imagine how much more interesting it would be if we didn't know from episode 1 which girl was going to win.
>>
>>141946850
Krul is leading the bowl as of volume 8. Lisha is also the last place, the other girls have had more development with Lux than her.
>>
>>141947089

Doesn't matter. Main girl winning in a harem is never about good relationship development or anything of substance. She will still win on the merit of being the main girl. Naturally, there's always that 1 percent chance of me being wrong (and I would love to be), but I don't get my hopes up for things like this anymore.
>>
>>141947274
Yeah, but so far it's good to see the other girls being treated better than the supposed "main" one.
>>
Hagani is top tier harem.

Thanks Yomi.
>>
>>141947274
In this one it matters when even yhe busty CF are talking the roles of wife and husband with MC.
>>
>>141947274
>girl winning in a harem
If anyone wins at all. I hate open endings.
>>
>>141946564
>Saw a moon rune blog post talking about how shit these kind of series sell now.
>now
As opposed to how often they sold before?
>>
>>141946704
Producers keep hoping they'll be the next Infinite Stratos, I guess.
>>
>>141950825
Back in 2011 when IS came out.
>>
>>141946633
>they should just do what I want, the way I want and the way I approve
>>
>>141950983
Ah yes, when IS came out. That one show.
>>
>>141951098
Are you trying to say that you enjoy all these garbage harem shows that lead nowhere and maybe in the very last second of the series the MC and some girl kiss and then that's the end of the story? Is this something you enjoy?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.