[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished pic related, meh but it has a interesting concept,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fatenight.jpg (277 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fatenight.jpg
277 KB, 1024x768
Just finished pic related, meh

but it has a interesting concept, great music and a some good parts

is is worth watching Fate/Zero then Unlimited blade works? or should i just drop Fate series and move on?

sakura best waifu
>>
The old series really dropped the ball. Fucking dolphins and skeletons, just follow the original story.
>>
Drop Fate now before it's too late.
>>
>>141928189

why?
>>
>>141928039
Fate/Zero is amazing. The anime is pretty much the only anime battle royale without a specific MC group, the groups are all fairly equal in screentime, motivations, and coolness, at least until they start dying.
>>
>>141928305

thanks anon, will do, and about unlimited blade works?
>>
Drop Fate and read Tsukihime instead
>>
>>141928379
It's a good adaptation, but it's still just a "good" story that's been told over and over again. A basic battle royale with an MC with plot armor and a wanna-be harem. It's on the better end of that scale, but it's still a bit cliched. Fate/Zero is totally unique though, there seriously aren't enough actual battle royale series where you can say "I seriously can't tell who to root for OR who will win this fight" over and over again. Since you already know a bit of F/SN the ending is somewhat spoiled, but it's a prequel so that's to be expected.
>>
>>141928712
>Zerofags
There is no harem, it's one romance per universe, and there isn't any plot armor when the MC dies 40 something times.
>>
>>141928712

just finished the 1st epi of Zero, that was really good, wasn't expecting it to be like a "mature" version of StayNight, but im kinda mad i watched StayNight first and already know how it will end
>>
>>141929090
I didn't call it a harem, I called it a wanna-be harem. Cry all you want about how it's one romance per universe, but a bunch of girls all lusting after one guy is a harem, and F/SN is a wanna-be harem because it wants that without commiting 100% to it.

>>141930038
Yeah, same here. At least you didn't read the VN, it spoils a LOT more. It gets better later on too, Fate/Zero is pretty much top tier in anime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.