[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think of yugioh season 0?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 640x360
What does /a/ think of yugioh season 0?
>>
>>141927711
It was a shit adaption, but the original manga is great, go read that. It shits all over any of the franchise's anime and other manga.
>>
Dark
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 284x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 284x276
>>141927825
Thanks familia
>>
File: 1463629386879.png (310 KB, 486x494) Image search: [Google]
1463629386879.png
310 KB, 486x494
>>141927711
it's old, which is retardspeak for objectively bad. If Wixoss were released back in the lat 90s we'd be about as aware of yugioh as we are with Pyunpyun Sharumu
>>
>Mommy, I don't want to play games anymore
>>
>>141927711
>season 0
what?
>>
>>141927711
>season 0
What are you talking about
>>141927922
wtf I don't remember this
>>
>>141929486
>>141929676
There was another, short anime series before the one that got released over here, that adapts the first part of the manga where Yugi just played random games before duel monsters became the main focus
>>
>>141929676

Duel Monsters started to become a thing towards the end of the series

The Yu-Gi-Oh that we all know is Duel Monsters, or just a reboot of the end of the original series
>>
Yugi straight up kills people, it's pretty jarring coming from the more popular series.

Manga>Zero>Normie shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.