[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psycho-Pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Psycho.jpg (454 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Psycho.jpg
454 KB, 800x800
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/chicago-police-try-to-predict-who-may-shoot-or-be-shot/ar-BBtmmaY?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Is Psycho-Pass actually going to happen?
>Derived from a computer algorithm that assigns scores based on arrests, shootings, affiliations with gang members and other variables, the list aims to predict who is most likely to be shot soon or to shoot someone.
This sounds exactly like Sibyl to me, what do you think /a/?
>>
File: minority_report.jpg (210 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
minority_report.jpg
210 KB, 800x1200
>>141921540
>>
>>141921540
I can't see it not happening.
>>
File: 9794331.jpg (29 KB, 296x475) Image search: [Google]
9794331.jpg
29 KB, 296x475
>>141921647
plebs, the lot of you
>>
You should read up on Detroits new private policing system.
Honestly, if we really wanted safe streets we could have them. Its just a question of surrendering certain liberties. I'd argue that its only going to get even more difficult to be away from public eye if it isn't already, and simple and effective technology is just going to make it even easier to get criminals in jail.
Then again you get scams like red light cameras in which over half the money goes to a private company. Its going to happen because no one wants to do police work these days and its clear that evidence is just going to get more and more important to obtain quickly.
>>
I liked it better when it was called Civil War II
>>
>>141921872
so Watch Dogs?
>>
Well, duh.

http://massprivatei.blogspot.nl/2015/07/american-students-are-given-threat.html
>>
>>141921540

Psycho-Pass was a pretty accurate portrait of where neoliberalism is taking us, yes
>>
>>141921540
>be black
>have buttload of criminal records
>get predicted to be commit crime

DAS RACIST MAN, BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
>>141921872
>of surrendering certain liberties
or just using statistics to objectively focus attention to where it's needed rather than pretending certain people in certain places with certain melanin levels aren't the source of most of the bullshit.
Fee-fee aren't science. Addressing problems as they exist is the true answer, stepping back and saying, 't-the robot did it. It's objective it can't be bias' is just pussying out and letting those defective systems remain.

>>141922510
or I guess this happens and we're fucked either way.
>>
>>141921540
>msn.com still exist

Now that is shocking
>>
>>141921944
Underrated game in my opinion. I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>141922510
DATS WHY WE NEED MORE OF EM PROGRAMS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.