[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a series more depressing than pic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (254 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
file.png
254 KB, 300x397
Is there a series more depressing than pic?
>>
>>141921118
Your life's story kek
>>
>>141921165
Fuckin' owned
>>
>>141921118
Cmon it wasn't THAT depressing. Now Cashern Sins, that show was one he'll of a downer.
>>
>>141921165
>>141921251
That would imply there was anything in my life of note to be depressed about
>>
>>141921385
Its pretty fuckin bad dude, almost all the episodes ended on a sad note
>>
>>141921586
I never felt particularly depressed when watching the show and by end game the cast was alive and optimist about their future in one way or another. Casshern had all but two of the protagonists dead and one of them became a monstrous symbol of death.
>>
>>141921739
I guess maybe its just because I find real life situations to be much more depressing than sci-fi, but I can see where you're coming from.
>>
File: chise.jpg (76 KB, 602x339) Image search: [Google]
chise.jpg
76 KB, 602x339
Depressing shit thread?
>>
>>141921807
>saikano
This isn't a plain shit thread
>>
File: the gift that keeps on giving.jpg (36 KB, 346x300) Image search: [Google]
the gift that keeps on giving.jpg
36 KB, 346x300
>>141921835
I see someone has never fallen in love.
>>
One of the few stories where Talent > Hard work, which is good.
Also confirms that glasses wearing male characters are the worst.
>>
>>141921118
Here and there. Then and back
>>
>>141921901
I couldn't get into this. As soon as it was revealed that everyone who took part in the contract is going to die I felt like there was no purpose in continuing because I felt like I knew exactly what would happen.
>>
Windaria is the most depressing anime ever made.
>>
>>141921739
This. The world is being decayed to death. Love interest, almost everyone decayed.
The main character did nothing but get blamed for fucking up the world only to become a grim reaper at the end to remind robots mortality is still a thing.
>>
>>141921118
Fuck this show. The first season was pretty good, but the second was fucking terrible. I will never forgive /a/ for shilling this.
>>
>>141923035
To be honest I haven't watched it in forever, what was so bad about the second season?
>>
>>141921118
One of my all time favourite series, shame /a/ doesn't discuss it more often

Morita best boy
>>
>>141923063
Takes too long for the plot/relationships to progress, only to go the nonsensical route. They literally had to force drama in with the tiny chick getting injured to advance the story at all. Plus all of the characters became unlikable cunts.

At least the first season was fun and I didn't want to kill the characters.
>>
>>141921118
What is bokurano
>>
Really? No texhnolyze?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.