[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk - emotional destruction edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Legendary.png (588 KB, 723x651) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.png
588 KB, 723x651
I am up to here.. and Jesus.. this arc is .. I don't have the words to describe it. I think it's changed me, mentally.
>>
>>141916296
Wow, that looks edgy.
>>
>>141916380
The picture represents nothing compared to what happened in this arc, spoiler free, yanno?
>>
>both scans

sempai you done fucked up, switch to reading the dark horse versions while you still have time. But yes this chapter was goat, Guts was in top form here.
>>
>>141916464
Could you link me to a site with the dark horse scans? I am getting tired with all the spelling mistakes.
>>
>>141916509
http://manga.life/read-online/Berserk/chapter-110/index-2/
>>
Has it changed you mentally

Do you feel different now when you open up your exhentai tabs and browse Peruvian horticulture imageboards

Do you take an extra second when you drink your beverage of choice
>>
>>141916576
Thanks anon-chan
>>
>>141916583
All of them, and more.
>>
File: 002.jpg (567 KB, 1444x1100) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
567 KB, 1444x1100
Zodd is such a badass, pic related is probably my favorite spread in the entire series. You really see the disparity between him and an average apostle. The way this is drawn is so dynamic, like I can just picture this scene with zodd just swooping down and roaring while scaring the living daylights out of everyone.
>>
wow...... so fucked up
>>
>>141916296
He was fucked up by the time of the eclipse,ripped off his sanity and griffith transformed his lover into a retarded woman.
>>
>>141916296
>..
>..
>..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.