[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archer couldn't beat Berserker because...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ArchervsBerserker.jpg (365 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
ArchervsBerserker.jpg
365 KB, 1024x716
Archer couldn't beat Berserker because...?
>>
Because the author said so
>>
>>141907522
he wasn't targeting Ilya like Gilgamesh did
>>
>>141907522
Dude you serious?

Archer was on his own. Without any help from Rin. And even then he still managed to defeat Berserk 6 TIMES (5 in the anime for some reason).

Plus the right arm paradox.
>>
>>141907522
Archer couldn't take Berserker whole dick in his ass
>>
>>141907522
Because the author said so
If it was shirou on the other hand...
>>
Same reason why he was beaten up by Saber when Shirou managed to beat her. Basically he just doesn't care enough to try and win.
>>
>>141908002
Or maybe, just maybe, nasu is a shitty writer
>>
>>141908080
He got better with Grand Order, the magnum opus of the Fate series
>>
>>141908137
You're a funny guy. Kill yourself though.
>>
>>141908002
>Same reason why he was beaten up by Saber when Shirou managed to beat her

Archer is counter guardian. He can remember each and every time he was summoned during the 5th holy grail war. His memories, however are in disarray.

He didn't fight 100% against saber because he was shocked when he saw her for the first time. He realized he had been summoned again as a Servant in 5th Holy Grail War, and started plotting a strategy to kill "himself".

Basically, he couldn't fight for real against Saber the first time he saw her due to personal feelings.

Also, Shirou only defeated Dark Berserker once thanks to Archer's magic circuits. And Dark Berserker was blind.
>>
>>141908170
Fate/Grand Order's got over 100 Servants. Each of them with a background story (more or less).

I think he's kind of right.
>>
>>141908403
Kill yourself, dude.
>>
>>141908403
Number of servants doesn't mean anything, though I do appreciate G/O for introducing a lot of good new designs. Fuck it for spoiling Strange Fate though.
>>
File: 1444095754682.jpg (816 KB, 1476x1473) Image search: [Google]
1444095754682.jpg
816 KB, 1476x1473
>>141908002
>>141908316
You also seem to be forgetting that Saber Alter lowered her pace to have an honorable duel with Shirou. She also survived afterwards.
>>
>>141907869
ARCHER PLEASES OLD SERVANTS FOR MANA
>>
>>141907522
Because Nasu a shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.