[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are from pic related? I was underaged when I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: one-manga.jpg (52 KB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
one-manga.jpg
52 KB, 480x288
How many of you are from pic related?
I was underaged when I browsed the forums, so I don't remember, was it all cancerous?
>>
Wow I forgot about that site, does it still exists?

There was a time when niggerstream had forums too.
>>
>>141892743
>One manga
Natsukashii
>>
>How many of you are from pic related?
Probably quite a lot, that is, if there are that many mangafags around to begin with. I never used the forums.
>>
>>141893505
Yeah the forums are still up it just doesn't host manga anymore.

>>141892743
That site along with StopTazmo was pretty much the go to sites for direct downloading manga, back in the day.
>>
>>141892743
Started reading manga there. Never visited the forums though.
>>
Manga forums are always cancer in all fairness, even here. It's just instead of "NARUTO IS SO AWESOME =^_^=" We get something like "_______ was the best girl" and "_________ did nothing wrong" umpteen times a day.

That being said I also used to read manga there years ago.
>>
Nah, it was readonepiecemangaonline.org I found from yahoo 2004.
>>
>>141892743
I'm from a time where I actually downloaded every single chapter from websites or irc.

Nowadays... I just go to one of these manga sites to see the newest shit instead of downloading them.
>>
>>141894493
>irc
gotlurk was the bestest
>>
>anime-source.com is still around
It was the place I found Ichigo 100%.
>>
>>141892743
I browsed the forums when I was like 15~16, then Onemanga went down and dragged down the forums with it. I heard they came back but I never checked up on them

Anyway, the one thing I remember is that the resident One Piece fanbase was pretty rabid. Daring to criticize anything regarding One Piece would sometimes generate pages of discussion and huge angry text walls
>>
>>141892743
A friend of mine used to browse those before she got really into yaoi and started to RP on some yaoi forum. I'm still convinced anime forums, especially vbulletin ones, are a gateway into RP culture.
>inb4 my friend is me
No she was a fat rich girl who just happened to be unattractive enough that I didn't want to fuck her and she was pretty fun to hang around before she went full blown fujo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.