[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirai Nikki is the best anime. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Gasai.Yuno.full.1582590.jpg (318 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Gasai.Yuno.full.1582590.jpg
318 KB, 800x600
> Yuno is makes a great waifu - not only when it comes to looks, but her personality is perfect as well. And the character development is just plain amazing.
> Realistic, dark and gritty. Not filled with fucking moe shit.
> The romance arc streches through the whole anime without changing the object of affection, yet they still manage to keep it interesting.
> Great, unique story. Girl likes boy, girl gets murderous about her love for the boy, girl wins boy over, girl tries to kill boy to spend the rest of eternity with him.
>>
>>141857589
Shit taste
>>
Could you please elaborate?
>>
>>141857589
I don't know if it's the best anime, but it was damn good.
>>
>Yuno,character development
It didnt go past Yuki I love your phase. Its shit
>realistic
1/10 bait. Made me stop replying
>>
>>141857589
One of my top 3 anime.
>>
>>141857637
Sao fanboy.
>>
Yuno is fucking moe though that's the appeal, no?
There are a lot of anime and it's top tier but I wouldn't call it the best.
>>
>>141857589
The anime is retarded.
The manga is worse.
Yuno is cute and sexy but would be horrifying in real life.
It looks like Big Order doesn't even bother trying and just says "here's a cute scary chick and some stupid shit"
>>
>>141859772
That's all it matters isn't it?
>>
Mc is dumb shit
>>
>>141860551
Preach, anon. Preach.
>>
File: 1463772375112.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463772375112.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
>Mir-Ai Nikki

Yuno Gasai falls in love with Yukiteru "Yuki" Amano.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with a special diary and the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Yuki, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at each of her with a perplexed, almost fearful expression, asking silly things like "How'd you get into my house!?" After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YANDERE.
>>
>>141857589
It was pretty solid, probably in my personal top 10.
But I wouldn't call it best anime ever, it had some flaws.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.