[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /a/ hate Haruna?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Why does /a/ hate Haruna?
>>
>>141849144

Something something 2D = 3D.
>>
>>141849144
She kidnapped the daughter of the author
>>
Too much favoritism.
>>
>>141849144
I don't, I just prefer other characters.
>>
>>141849144
i don't
i hate nana though
>>
Because she's modeled after the authors whore ex-wife?
>>
>>141849144
She's the insert of Yabuki's ex-wife, who is a total slut and basically kidnapped his daughter.

So people hate her because she's the insert of a literal 3DPD slut.
>>
>>141849144
Lewd Haruna best Haruna
>>
Anons dislike Haruna because Rito would rather take his time and confess his feelings to her than sleep with the other girls.

That myth about her being based on Yabuki's ex-wife (invented by the whore herself in a lawsuit ruled frivolous) is just a convenient excuse.
>>
>>141849144
Slut in the closet
Yui for the Victory
>>
File: Momo f5r6t.jpg (103 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
Momo f5r6t.jpg
103 KB, 552x800
Because There are better girls
>>
>>141849144
Tlrd fanbase japan have a Horrible shitty taste
>>141851847
You to have a Horrible shitty taste
>>
File: 1451265320958.jpg (135 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1451265320958.jpg
135 KB, 800x820
>>141851920
Is that you ESL Kun?

Do you ever sleep?

You what doesn't sleep?
FREEDOM
Freedom is gonna come knocking on your Door today and send you back over the wall
>>
>>141849144
Supposedly, she's inspired from Yabuki ex-wife, which got an affair with another guy and kidnapped their daughter to get comfortable divorce conditions.

All this come from a internet paper, which don't have any source whatsoever. More than enough for the gossip loving /a/.
>>
>>141852051
Fuck you Stupid Gringrose Morroncan Yankeshitty
Trump makes America great again or maybe Trump makes USA SHIT again
Break your wall of ego and ignorance
>>
>>141854251
Trumpfags' life is ruled by memes, but you are full of shit. Mátate, malnacido.
>>
>>141849144
Because she is boring and ugly.

Japan has the worst taste
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.