[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Capeshit basically diseases the entire western movie and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: MHA_keyart.jpg (123 KB, 224x300) Image search: [Google]
MHA_keyart.jpg
123 KB, 224x300
>Capeshit basically diseases the entire western movie and TV market

>Now doing the same to Japan with the multitude of capeshit anime and manga

When will it end?
>>
>>141838070
>When will it end?

No way to be sure except to kill yourself.
>>
>>141838133

Seconding that you kill yourself to escape the capeshit OP
>>
>>141838070
Back to /co/, vermin.
>>
>>141838370
>/co/
>complain about capeshit

Do you even know what words mean
>>
Half of the anime this season is capeshit. Open your eyes, some of the MCs are even "people with special abilities" and wearing literal capes.
>>
File: 1461292790719.jpg (51 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
1461292790719.jpg
51 KB, 400x296
yeah man how unheard of for Japan to be crazy about superheroes
>>
I agree with you on the western market being zapped, and drained dry of it's jizz but I really like the Japanese take on it
>>
File: IT'S TIME TO SPLIT.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
IT'S TIME TO SPLIT.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>141838494
Jap superheroes have always been better than western capeshit, especially in live action. American superheroes are completely soulless and agenda-driven.
>>
People like seeing kids wearing tight costumes and running around finding villains saving the day
Its lame as fuck but some people love it
>>
>>141838331

Thirding that you kill yourself to escape that capeshit OP
>>
"OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO /A/ TODAY SO I CAN DO AN EDGY SHITPOST ABOUT *insert good anime here* SO THAT OTHER ANONS WILL GIVE ME (you)'S!"
-every op in this fucking board.
>>
>>141839426
>My Autism Academia aka Tumblr Pandering 101
>"""""""good"""""""
>>
>>141838070
Kill yourself OP save yourself from the horror.
>>
Why are super heroes so fucking gay?

The new movies and TV shows all over the place now are absolutely cringe-worthy. The characters are one-dimensional moralfags and the "lore" changes according to the shitty story of that particular comic that they want to sell - there's always an alternate dimension or some other BS.

I have never understood how people can like them so much, they are absolutely juvenile and lame to me.
>>
File: 0060.png (210 KB, 801x1300) Image search: [Google]
0060.png
210 KB, 801x1300
>>141838629

Kamen Rider as a franchise is just as soulless as capeshit, since being enslaved to Bandai and being nothing more than a vehicle for cheap garbage toys. The original tokusatsu and manga are masterpieces but things got lost since then.
>>
>>141838070
it will never stop, you should kill yourself
>>
>>141838070

Why did it work for OPM but not for BnHA?
>>
>>141841926
meme academia is naruto + capeshit
>>
>>141839449
>"""""
>Ever
>>
>>141838070
>When will it end?
After some time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.