[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiznaiver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
What is this series supposed to be about?

And why is it so boring?
>>
World peace and saving human race.
>>
>>141837521
>What is this series supposed to be about?

The power of friendship, probably.

>And why is it so boring?

Most anime is boring: visually uninventive, badly voiced and poorly written. Kiznaiver is just another one for the trash heap.
>>
The show started out pretty meh but the last few episodes were much better.
>>
The latest episode is the best episode so far.
Still a pretty dull show in general though.
>>
>>141837521
> What is this series supposed to be about?

Very diferent people can understand eachother and become friends

> And why is it so boring?

Other shows do it well in two or three episodes while this one stratches it and adds tons of irrelevant shit, which is the way Okada writes all her shit.
>>
>DUDE MUH FEELS LMAO

Why can't I drop this show? I haven't enjoyed it on any level. I can't even bring myself to come into its threads and shitpost.
>>
Yeah this series isn't really grabbing my interest...haven't dropped it through since I rarely drop shows I pick up but I'm hoping it gets better but probably not...
>>
>>141839005
>...
Fuck off and learn how to type.
>>
>>141837521
Does anyone have a link to the OP that isn't on YouTube? It's blocked in my country or something.
>>
>>141837521
>What is this series supposed to be about?
is a reflection of today's society in how cold and cynical we become, the experiment is to bring back the kindness in people so we can once again we can communicate. The new 7 deadly sins are not sins in religious speaking but in 7 sins humanity has developed so that's why they picked them because they stand out in those 7 sins.

as the show progress, they show empathy towards each other, more kindness and start to be more open
>>
Why don't I have any friends?
>>
File: 4B930CC88.gif (253 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
4B930CC88.gif
253 KB, 480x270
>>141839086
>>
>>141837521
It's comfy.
>>
>>141837521
>episode 7
>still watching
>calls it boring

Please stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>141839799
>dropping shows ever
>>
>>141839831
>Watching garbage just to torment yourself.
After you've watched enough anime, you know what you like and you can tell how a show is going to go within a few episodes, if not within the first minute.
>>
>>141839026
Anon, I...
>>
>>141839866
I'm watching this particular garbage anime because I refuse to give it the satisifaction of making me drop it
>>
>>141837521
Anime Breakfast Club
>>
>>141838995
Same desu
>>
>>141840055
Personally if I find that I'm not enjoying a show within episode one or two I stop watching it. I don't know by what convoluted reasoning you've arrived at the idea that you need to torture yourself with something you don't enjoy just to say you've never dropped anything but it seems ridiculous.
>>
>>141839799
>>141839866
I watch a series all the way to the end in order to properly pass judgment on it.
>>
>>141840222
Guess what is more important than "properly passing judgement" on something? Enjoying life. That's what.
>>
>>141840307
Why do you care?
>>
>>141840326
I feel like participating in this thread. There isn't a deep reason behind it.
>>
>>141840055
Literal autism
>>
>>141840205
Not that guy but I try to watch nearly everything airing since I've missed a few rides along the way like Eureka 7. I'd like to give things the benefit of the doubt and see if they pick up after a slow start, and it's not like I'm doing anything else with my pathetic life.
>>
>Live in Seattle all my life
>This fucker

Fuck rain, I wish it a little warmer.

When is the OP out?
>>
>>141840535
That's fair enough. If, however, you're a "seasoned anime watcher" you can tell after episode one, or two at the most.
>>
>>141840597
IM ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS
>>
>>141837521
>why is it so boring?
Probably because it's a character focused show, but has failed to give us any reason to care about its characters. And because it's a charcter driven show, there isn't going to be much of a story outside of what we see in episode 1.

I think most good shows will either focus mainly on the story OR the charcters. Trying to do both usually make the product shit because they were trying to do too much with too little of a time frame. If you can tell a show is trying to focus on one or the other, then it has to be executed well enough for us viewers to be invested in it.

Kiznaiver fails because it hasn't given us enough about the characters for us to feel invested in them. I haven't watched the last couple of episodes, but from the 5 I've seen, all I really know is
>scared of dogs
>intentionally acted stupid
>used to be a fatty
>childhood friend syndrome
>likes pains
>is a bitch

This isn't enough information to make me give enough of a shit about these charcters, and since it's a charcter driven show, I know the main story isn't really going to change. So the show fails because it was never meant to have a deep story and couldn't make its focal point interesting enough to like it.
>>
about lesbian tits
>>
>>141840789
Long posts deserve a response.
I think.
>>
>>141840535
That's why you check /a/.

If an anime you've dropped or even one you've never picked up starts being a wild ride, you'll know about it.
>>
>>141837521
Just as the show depicts a social experiment of 7 boring autists, the series itself was an experiment by Trigger. They wanted to see if their fans would buy BDs of literal garbage. Unfortunately for them, their fans are not that loyal.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.