[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bleah, naruto and one piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-05-21-20-44-41.png (812 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-21-20-44-41.png
812 KB, 1280x720
I wonder how long the big 3 will last in till there replaced by something else
>>
>2016
>>
Naruto is over and Boruto is starting.
Bleach is almost done and hardly anyone likes it still.
One Piece will be around for another few years at the least.
>>
>141831577
so you're telling me im one of the only ones that still likes bleach even tho ive only made it to epsode 40
>>
>>141831577
People still like Bleach, they're just waiting for the anime to come back on - the soundtrack adds more to the atmosphere. Kubo really needs to stop dropping the ball though.
>>
>>141831773
why the fuck would you watch the anime, read the manga holy fuck
>>
>>141831773
Nah, Bleaka started out pretty good. But then.....stuff happend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN3o5nsdzZI
>>
>>141831773
>anime
ebin
>>
>141831577
I feel like now there just tring to promote the manga
>>
>>141831773
Of course you still like Bleach. You haven't even seen an arc past the Soul Society arc.
>>
>>141832179

Shit they do all those filler arcs trying to not overtake the manga and the anime still ends before it can complete the story?

They really need to wait a lot longer before making anime adaptations.
>>
That video was oddly satisfying
>>
pretty sure Gintama replaced Bleach as one of the 3

either that or HxH
>>
Wait hunter x hunter anime is still on going?
>>
>>141832925
I don't know if that status can count as "on going"...
>>
Spot the moron who doesn't know how to reply to posts.
>>
>141831773
Sugoi

>>141831205
No big 3 lad.
>>
>>141833187
Y? M8
>>
>>141831577
boruto will never be "big 3". the first chapter blew complete ass and it's only a monthly manga.

bleach is bottom ratings and has been for years. nobody gives a shit anymore.

one piece (manga) is still good. SLOWLY getting better again after the timeskip started off total shit. FI and punk hazard were shit, but dressrosa was ok, just too long. now things look good.
>>
>>141833523
Eh, Dressrosa was as shit as Fish Island and PH, and its longer than both of them combined.
>>
>>141833523
but for the one piece anime 3 words can be used to describe why i dont really like the show

4kids english dub

But in all serousness i never really got into one piece
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.