[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gintama thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: justdoit.jpg (38 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.jpg
38 KB, 500x335
Who else wishes they could erase the entirety of Gintama from their minds just so they could experience it again for the first time?

Let's have a Gintama thread. Do you think we'll see the rest of the series animated?
>>
>>141777425
It's been two months and my week still doesn't feel complete without a new episode
>>
>>141777425
How's the manga? Should i read it or just keep hoping for another season?
>>
>>141777579
I personally don't read the manga. I read a couple of random chapter whilst waiting for the last season, but I don't want to touch the manga right now because it's all serious arcs and I want to see those animated.
I'm pretty sure we'll see the rest animated one day, the manga's apparently not far from finishing and the series is doing really well. So keep hope.
>>
>>141777579
>>141777765
There's a rumour going around that we'll get another season in a year or so. Which would make sense with the amount of chapters still to cover
>>
>>141777425
They are just waiting for enough content
>>
>>141777579
There will be another season but I worry about its quality since the previous serious arcs had a lot of Quality in them.
>>141777471
Same.
>>
Sugita even said his main show is "on break" in Tokyo Encounter
>>
>>141777875
I didn't notice and severe QUALITY last season. Sure, there were moments, but the important fights ranged from decent to god-tier. And there were no half-episodes of just the main cast talking over a static background, so you know the budget's gone up even though I miss the budget bitching and the static background episodes

Also yeah, it feels weird not having a new episode to look forward to each week. I've still not gotten used to it.
>>
File: 1282235743734.jpg (74 KB, 634x477) Image search: [Google]
1282235743734.jpg
74 KB, 634x477
>>141777579
The manga hasn't advanced far enough for another season yet.

I do regret that the manga seems to be permanently stuck in serious mode now. The gags are scarcer than before and you can really feel the Gorilla trying to wrap everything up.
Nonetheless it's entertaining, although I was never too big a fan of Shouyou being the endboss.

I'm almost certain there will be a final season to wrap everything up. It might still take some while before it's animated though.
The manga is scheduled to end some time next year, so I assume we'll get another season around then.

>>141777875
I agree about the quality. It didn't go too wonky, but it felt lifeless and less expressive than before. I really wish they put some more efforts into some of the fights.
>>
>>141778471
The manga reached the last stand, that's why is too serious. I miss the chapters where the characters had a lot of talk, but I was kinda ready to this after ten years reading Gintama.
Shoyo being that is kinda meh, in the sense I was hoping more crack from Gintoki, but we still have plenty chapters to this.
I am more than satisfied about Kagura having her family arc, so I can't complain that much.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.