[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
Are you serious? That's one of the shittiest positions yet.

Come on, Toriyama, you can at least do some research in some science-y shit
>>
>>141632772
It's not that he doesn't know, it's more that fuck Gohan.
>>
>>141632772
I have the strangest feeling it's either due to Japanese cultural differences or a front for his Saiyaman shit.
>>
Keep in mind that Chi-chi is a dumb hick. It probably sounds super important to her. She'd probably be happy if he became a Sanitation Worker if her phrased it that way.
>>
File: OK.png (269 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
OK.png
269 KB, 388x384
Chi-Chi's family and Saiyans in general have generally been hicks and retards. A job in academia - however minor it may be - probably seems like the glamorous high life from her point of view.

Or shit, maybe universities are more prestigious and stricter with their employment in nip land, fuck if I know
>>
>>141632772
He's like 18 barely 19 you fucks?

He probably just graduated.

It's a good starting point road to success.
>>
>>141633965
He was doing fucking conference meetings and said he was a scientist.
Pretty sure he was in the game for longer than that.
If not, he's going about it all wrong.
>>
>>141632772

Why does it matter? He rejected the job anyway.
>>
>>141632772
She's just happy that he didn't end up like his father who is uneducated, unemployed and violent.

Remember, Goku is basically like a ghetto black dad. He neglects his family, always looking for some trouble, never had a job, no income and comes home once in a while just to make some more babies.
>>
>>141634355
seriously, he's the worst dad ever but that saiyan dick game must be amazing for chi-chi to keep goku around
>>
He's 22, which is the age people normally start grad school. Being a teacher's assistant is extremely common for grad students.

If you want to hate Super there's no shortage of actually good reasons, you don't need to reach like this.
>>
>>141634420
It was how it was presented that was idiotic

Again, it was like no research was made to what these positions were or how they stood in society

If you want Gohan to be a great scientist, why not be Dr.Brief's assistant instead to do all the sciencing.

Or fuck, go teach at his own school.You can make a whole fucking spin-off on that.
>>
>>141634355
To be fair, trouble seemed to just start gravitating toward him past a certain point..

>SO YOU ARE STRONG GUY. WE MUST FIGHT, BECAUSE I WANT TO. THINGS WILL EXPLODE WHETHER YOU DO THIS OR NOT.
>I like those odds...
>>
didnt Gohan write a book about Ki in one of those video games that made him famous and made normal humans get strong?
>>
>>141634483
I don't know exactly what happened because I don't watch Super, but becoming a TA at Gohan's age is something to be proud of.

Dr. Briefs is a private sector engineer, Gohan wants to be a scholar.
>>
>>141634619
Which doesn't pay well, is fairly demeaning, and quite a few students have done this, and for years. The only reason he can afford having a wife, kid, and a place to live, is because of his rich father in law.

Chichi is just a dumb twat who can't distinguish a respectable job from a so-so or low tier one.
>>
File: 1326731451450.gif (87 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1326731451450.gif
87 KB, 200x200
>>141632772

>Save the world
>Get beat on and almost killed for it
>Study hard to get the best grades
>Graduate top of the class
>Become a teacher
>Get a meager wage

LOL WHAT A LOSER

Least he gets dem benefits like maternity leave. Even mexicans fresh from the fence start their own businesses and succeed more.
>>
>>141632772
You know that sounds like a mom though proud of her son no matter what crappy job he has.
>>
>>141635088
And he still has a job. The point is he's the only saiyan with a job. Even if it's a shitty one.
>>
>>141634355
So does that mean Black Goku will be the best father ever?
>>
>>141635139
You don't think banging Bulma is a full-time job?

>>141635162
Plot twist: Black Goku actually turns out to be Future Goten
>>
>>141635236
But he doesn't exist in Mirai Trunks timeline.
>>
>>141634483
>If you want Gohan to be a great scientist
What?
When did this happen.
In Dragon Ball, there was only ever talk of him becoming great scholar.
Then at the end of it, he was.
This is pretty consistent.
Did someone make a mistake translating, or..?
>>
>>141635682
Look up the scene where Saiyaman and Mr.Satan playfight with Pan
>>
>>141635682
Also keep in mind Gohan is, what, 21 at most?
>>
File: Slap.png (24 KB, 158x149) Image search: [Google]
Slap.png
24 KB, 158x149
>>141635306
>Mirai Trunks
>>
>>141632772
it takes a lot of jobbing to reach the prestigious position of university teacher's assistant
>>
>>141634696
Assistant Professors at universities in Japan make an average of 60 grand per year.
So if he live in a japanese city, yeah, it'd be a bit hard to make ends meet on that salary.
But Dragon Ball isn't japan.
>>
>>141635805
You mean 60k yen right?
>>
>>141634355
>ghetto black dad
That's like 1% you know. Why dads are more neglectful.
>>
>>141634355
At least goku saved the earth like a billion times, that's better than being an wage slave
>>
>>141634355
You know, I think that Goku honestly wanted to retire from the frontlines after Cell, if he didn't die, go home and be a family man. If you think about it, he probably was a decent husband in the first few years, we know for sure he didn't train too hard, since he wasn't much stronger years later when Raditz appeared (what's amazing is that neither was Piccolo, despite the weight training, what the fuck had he been doing? Everyone else caught up in just a year of training at Kami's place, did he just lack a training partner like Gohan?). After that there was the whole being dead, Namek, going back, and then "cyborgs are coming soon, train or they will wreck the world". Then he was dead again. Despite that, once in a while, despite the whole "asian mom" ordeal, Chichi seems to honestly care for him and love him. I mean sure Goku might be a bit of a retard and socially awkward, but he's still hella manly, built like a bodybuilder, and dependable when everything looks hopeless.
Also the only time we see him hitting her he didn't do it on purpose, he was just being tsukkomi to her being boke in the stupidest way with her asian mom running gag (Studying is more important than the earth being destroyed). It was supposed to be comedic scene in that the tsukkomi hitting the boke doesn't really work if the tsukkomi is the strongest man in the universe and will throw you in a rock outside the hose. It absolutely wasn't a scene about him hitting her so that she would change her mind.
>>
>>141632772
So much for training while the others are busy.
>>
>>141632772
YFW gohan becomes the best brain on earth and figures out a way to nullify all future threats by thinking instead of just punching.
Alternatively he teaches everyone to use ki.
Imagine every civilian packing a kamehameha/kaoken or whatever.
>>
>>141632772
It would be interesting if all those years of studying actually came up to be useful in a battle once in a while.
Like I don't know, shattering a robot by using some properties of the metal it's made of by heating it and putting pressure on its bolts and make them fly off. Or calculating the angles of attacks to counter them with less effort, or concentrate ki attacks in stronger ones, or using anatomy to make strikes deadlier.

Instead, it never ever comes up in battle.
>>
>>141636965
>Gohan figures out how Dende does his healing and makes everyone able to heal like he does
alternatively
>Gohan invents artificial senzu
>>
>>141636965
>Imagine every civilian packing a kamehameha/kaoken or whatever.
Considering the average person has a power level of 5, its not happening.
>>
>>141632772
Come on, Toei
ftfy retard
>>
>>141637089
Seriously, he could find a way to replicate them and keep large quantities for tough fights or make a long lasting version.
>>
>>141637117

They have 5, but a few years of training and you get 100-300. Ten years of training, and you get people who are around the 1000 mark, and as seen with early DB, you can fly with that.

Teach someone Kaio Ken, and the guy with 1K power level can cap out at 3000, at Times 3.

I think having an army where the average soldier has a 700-2000 Power Level aint bad.

Shit-tier , though.
>>
>>141636965
Retard.

He canonically writes a book teaching people how to use ki.
>>
>>141634355
>Goku saves earth countless times
>Goku saves the galaxy a few times
>Goku saves the universe once
>Goku is on the level of gods
>Goku shook hands with what might be THE God
>YEAH WELL HE DIDN'T GO TO UNIVERSITY THOUGH DID HE? HUH?

Gohan is a fucking failure.
>>
>>141638937
I wonder if going to the turtle school counts as education. I actually can't remember if Muten gave them actual school lessons too.
>>
Your all weebs that have no life and live in your mom's basement with your body pillows.
>>
>>141638937
Blame Chi-Chi and Chi-Chi apologists
And remind them that even Brain Dead Ali has more money than Steven Hawking
>>
>>141638937
>Goku is on the level of gods
Joke gods maybe. Nigga can't even create shit.
>>
>>141636965

This pretty much happens in Dragon Ball Online, which may or may not become canon soon if any of the future Trunks shit is any indication. He uses his academic knowledge to write about controlling ki and shit, which is pretty useful since ki is relatively unknown in DB's Earth aside from a select few who know how to control it.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Groundbreaking_Science
>>
>>141632772
It's a joke because Chichi is really a terrible mother and it went past some peoples heads in the past.
>>
>>141639194
Neither could Ares of Greece.
>>
>>141632772

Does Chichi have saggy chichis?
>>
>>141639324
I still don't get how people didn't clue into this when she told Goku she didn't care if the world was destroyed as long as Gohan got to study.
How did no one just instantly hate her and everything she stood for when she is saying 'Yes 6 billion died, more than likely 4 billion of which are innocent bystanders, but they can all die as long as Gohan learns Math that is never used in day to day life by normal people'
>>
>>141639653
Not to mention blaming Goku for being a terrible father and husband when he literally doesn't understand any of that shit. She raped an alien and then whines that he's indeed an alien.
>>
>>141639169
I blame Toriyama and Toei. Gohan was the strongest one at the end of Z. So they had to nerf him to make Goku and Vegeta shine more.

Which was unnecessary. They could have keep Gohan as their strongest fighter and be beaten by Beerus regardless, and then give Goku the SSJG power-up. Then Gohan being defeated by Frieza wouldn't have been a disappointment but instead show how much powerful Frieza became.
>>
>>141639148
Master Roshi did teach him and krillin shit like basic math and writing, bit for some reason goku forgot everything.
>>
>>141639653
Because
>lawl strict mama
I think a few people had their own mothers say something similar, only they weren't alien supermen murdered by a retarded gumball.
>>
>>141634355
>New villain is Black Goku.
>Inb4 he's a fantastic father with a job.

I'm ready.
>>
>>141634748
I'm pretty sure a University Teacher's Assistant is a huge thing in Japan.

Fuck, here in America university professors make MAD dosh. I can only imagine it is the same over there.
>>
>>141638697
Year or two of training under someone like Roshi, yeah you can get like 50+

Only when you drink the Super human water and survive, then get trained by Kami and Popo do you surpass the 100 mark.

Let's not forget King Piccolo was in the 200 range and no basic human could ever touch him.
>>
>>141636881
>Chichi seems to honestly care for him and love him
Chichi mostly stopped giving a shit once Gohan was born. Remember Yajirobe yelling at her after the fight with the saiyans.
>>
>>141640317
most teaching assistants are just phd students
>>
Reminder, Chi-Chi never wanted Gohan to be educated for the sake of it, she just wanted him to make her money, which she'll just waste (see the 100 million she spent in just 3 day)
And that Gohan never uses his intelligence for anything meaningful so that's pointless on that front as well
ALSO Gohan used Raw power to beat Cell, who is arguably top 3-5 strongest science made weapons in all anime.
>>
>>141633605
My friend became a university teachers assistant in japan to teach English and he scored 50% in all his high school exams (with the exception of nippon studies)

He basically marks tests and answers basic questions like "how do i say this in English?"
>>
That's how you start, jesus christ /a/ what do you do for a living, work at mcdonalds?
>>
>>141640784
>see the 100 million she spent in just 3 day)
She didn't spend it. She lied about it to keep Goku motivated to work, like Beerus lied about Monaka for the same reason.

>And that Gohan never uses his intelligence for anything meaningful so that's pointless on that front as well
Yeah, cause it's a fignting series, not an educational one.
>>
>>141640886
i work for google
>>
>>141641027

hi moot
>>
>>141640292
>Welcome our champion of martial arts and scientific pursuit!
>its a black Goku acting like Raul Julia from Street Fighter
>>
>>141641011
>She didn't spend it. She lied about it to keep Goku motivated to work
Okay so she straight up lied to her husband to force him to do something he hates, that's just as bad if not worse.
>Yeah, cause it's a fignting series, not an educational one.
For someone arguing Education>Fighting, you're not very smart.
I'm saying Gohan can use the fact Ki is basically magic once Freiza saga hits and just create the most insane techniques of all the fighters, or have some master plan for a fight.
Instead he uses less tactics in a fight than his retarded father
>>
>>141641701
>being this authistic about a kids show
>>
>>141641869
>kids
I want to argue against this because of all the dark shit going on, but then i remember that i grew up with Oggy and the cockroaches and i got fuck all to say.
>>
For Gohan's age it's a good position in Japan, you don't get proper ranks there until you're of certain age, no matter what your achievements are.
>>
File: Pan.jpg (135 KB, 952x684) Image search: [Google]
Pan.jpg
135 KB, 952x684
Is Pan the new Brolly ?
>>
to become a professor takes years after entering a lecturing position

what do you expect him to be?
>>
>>141641869

>authistic
>>
>>141642607
I think that is how the Spanish/Portuguese spell it iirc
>>
>>141634420
>married and with a child at 22 and does conferences as a scientist

What the hell, he shouldn't even have graduated yet. I always saw him as someone in his late 20's
>>
>>141642455
>born as a super saiyan
Poor Vegeta
>>
>>141640292

>he fucks Chi Chi and she feels satisfied for the first time in years
>>
>>141632772
Think of it this way. Gohan is the smartest Saiyan that has ever lived.

Not that that matters at all considering this is a battle series and intelligence has never been relevant considering the main character has progressively been getting more and more stupid over the years.
>>
>>141642930
And also that Goku, the 'retarded one' has used more combat strategies than his supposed 'smart' son.
>>
>>141642965
As if Goku was a fighting genius and his son was more book smart.
>>
>Pikkoyo
Fuck that was cute.
>>
>>141643092
No I mean Goku used ACTUAL tactics.
>Freiza can't sense energy
>I know I will create two ki balls, and distract him while I come from behind
>Cell Knows me as well as I know myself, so I need to do something he wouldn't except me to do.
>I know I'll charge a Kamehameha strong enough to blow up the Earth, catching him off guard and then using Instant Kamehameha.
Meanwhile, Gohan the 'smart one' fights every fight like a pissed off baboon
>>
What actually bothers me about super is Gohan and Videl calling each other Videl-san and Gohan-kun. I mean you're fucking married for fuck's sake.
>>
>>141643319
chichi still calls Goku Goku-sa
>>
>>141643214
Yeah, you can be smart or not in different areas.

Goku is book dumb, but fight smart.
Gohan is book smart, but not fight smart.

Is that really hard to understand?
>>
>>141643419

Nah, Gohan is still fight smart, but he's grown stagnant/stale.
>>
>>141640317
Pretty much >>141640544 if anyone knows anything
Seriously, at least here in the states, that really what it equates too.
It might be a proper path, but Gohan was said to be giving lectures on 'sciency things' at one point, and was a 'great scientist.' And you only start giving lectures on theories and shit when you actually are part of the community or if your prof forces you too.

Again, this could all make sense if Toriyama or Toei actually did some fucking research on what scientists and scholars do. But nope.
>>
>>141643419
>>141643471

Goku is literally retarded if it's not related to fighting, Gohan isn't retarded in any aspects, he's just grown super weak/lazy.
>>
>>141643419
So you're telling, that Chi-Chi forcing her son to study 12 hours a day for 10+ years, never once gave him Sun-Tzu? AKA top 10 Asian men that Eastern Culture sucks the dick of after Miyamoto Musashi, Oda Nobunaga, and Guan Yu?
And don't tell me 'Not in DBZ verse.'
Hitler existed, so why not Sun-Tzu?
>>
>>141643633
>Chi-chi probably gave Gohan Mein Kampf before giving him 'The Art of War' of 'The Book of Five Rings'
>>
>>141643492
>Goku is literally retarded
More like you're retarded. He drives a car in the Android arc and control a spaceship in the Namek arc.
>>
>>141644025

You're literally retarded.

Go back and watch the fucking anime you fucktard, I doubt he actually sets his destination or does more than click a fucking button.

As if retards can't drive a car.

Jesus you're fucking retarded
>>
>>141634355
Goku's job is making sure they all fucking exist.
>>
>>141644071
>As if retards can't drive a car.
m8
I've been tested to have an IQ of 125 and I generally read nonfiction books for fun for hours every week, usually in double digits. I sometimes do off road biking and hike every week. Driving is the hardest and most frightening thing I ever had to learn. I fucking hate it and avoid whether possible.
>>
>>141644071
You're fucking retarded.
He landed the ship himself on his way to Namek and controlled a GF spaceship to leave Namek when it exploded. Another time on his way back to Earth.

>As if retards can't drive a car.
What kind of back water shit hole do you come from?

Fuck off retarded Toei shill.
>>
>>141644071
You're not actually proving anything you know? At minimum the others cite scenes. Goku can at least operate technology well enough to get by.
>>
>>141636707
>>141638937
>Goku save the earth a billion times.
It was like twice if you count the Red Ribbon army the other one was Piccolo. He caused the rest of them.
>Sayians came to Earth because of Goku
>Freeza came to Earth because of Goku
>Androids and Cell who destoryed the world in the future were created because of Goku
>Majin Buu one of biggest threats in the universe came to earth because of Goku and his spawn
>Beerus the God of destruction who destroys worlds for funzies or if they pissed him off in any minior way came to Earth BECAUSE OF GOKU!

Lets not forget all those times he waited around, healed or let the bad guy go because he hoped they would get stronger and fight him later.
Goku is fucking sociopath when he beat Piccolo he had no one else to fight because he was the strongest, now when he beats a super bad guy who could destroy the world in the blink of an eye and lets them go so they can come back stronger.

Goku is a true Sayian, he only cares about fighting and nothing else.
>>
>>141644287
>he only cares about fighting and nothing else.
Another retard.
>>
>>141644287
>Saiyans because Dragon Balls
>Frieza because he survived and butthurt
>Androids because of even more butthurt from Gero
>Buu because Vegeta decided that fighting Goku for a day was worth risking Buu's revival
>Beerus was pissed because Buu ate his pudding
>>
>>141644262

Literal retards can irl too
>>
>>141644388
>Saiyans because Dragon Balls
Nappa and Vegeta, yes. Radditz because Goku.
>Frieza because he survived and butthurt
So you agree Goku made a poor job to be sure he killed him.
>Androids because of even more butthurt from Gero
They were said three years before avout the androids. Goku and Vegeta refused to do the smart thing (destroying them in the meantime) just to have powerful opponent.
>Buu because Vegeta decided that fighting Goku for a day was worth risking Buu's revival
And Goku thought Vegeta's pride and fighting at just SS2 was better than ending the fight immediatly.
>Beerus was pissed because Buu ate his pudding
But he came to Earth first because the saiyans were there. The pudding was just an excuse to be a prick, he wanted his SSG.
>>
>>141644388
They all came to earth or were created because of Goku or because he pissed them off.
>The Sayians found out about the Dragon Balls because of Raditz looking for his brother.
>Freeza came for revenger TWICE and was going to blow up the earth just to hurt Goku
>The androids whole purpose was to kill Goku
>Babidi came to earth because of the high Ki energy from the sayians
>Beerus came looking for the super sayian God who was Goku.

>Let Vegeta go even though he tried to destroy the earth multiple times and was a clear arsewipe
>Offered to let Freeza go twice even though he was the evil emperor of the galaxy.
>Give Cell a Senzu bean even though he decided to put cell down for being too dangerous.
>Brought Buu back to life using Dragon Balls.
>Invites Beerus back constantly.
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (51 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
51 KB, 685x567
>>141644184

>Brags about an IQ that might have been impressive 70 years ago

thanks for the laugh bro.
>>
>>141633965
Gohan is 17 during Buu (15 without hyberbolic)

Yo Son Goku took place 1 year after Buu (18)

Beerus is 3 years after that (21)

Frieza is another year after that (22)
>>
>>141644600
Forgot about waiting for the Androids, that was such bullshit. Rather than hunting them down and destroying them they waited for them even though Trunks spoke of a horrible future where everyone was dead because of their fight boner.
>>
>>141644184

LOL HE JUST BRAGGED ABOUT HAVING AN AVERAGE IQ

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
File: kanye_west.jpg (216 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
kanye_west.jpg
216 KB, 620x412
>>141644184
>>
>>141644613
>Brought Buu back to life using Dragon Balls.

No he didn't, he asked King Enma to let Buu be reincarnated as a good person.
>>
>>141644621
It's probably even more impressive now that Africans, Indians and Muslims are half the world's population.
>>
>>141644748
Alright but still a risky move.
>>
>>141644203

Even monkeys can be trained to hit buttons at certain times
>>
>>141644690
>typing like a retard
His IQ is still probably higher than yours
>>
>>141644783

and yours
>>
File: 1370285791075.jpg (23 KB, 353x269) Image search: [Google]
1370285791075.jpg
23 KB, 353x269
>>141644184
>IQ.
>>
>>141644776
>monkeys can drive cars and work spaceships
Fuck off retard, you're better off having that monkey argue for you.
>>
>>141644600
>poor job killing Frieza
I think it's Frieza's ability being underestimated. He was bisected, no Ki & blasted into the planet after. Seriously, not many characters can survive that in Dragon Ball
>>
>>141644846

>literally too retarded to understand he was right

Literally retarded
>>
>>141644800
>NO U!!!!
Aah did I hurt your feelings retard?
>>
>>141644846

he's right, some niggers know how to hit buttons
>>
>>141644690
>>141644621
>>141644813
The point ->
<- you

Anon was talking about how every retard can drive. If I'm gonna blogpost him wrong the least I can do is mention that intelligence and smarts didn't help me. Fuck driving.
>>
>>141644613
>high Ki
>implying Goku alone was reason when Gohan, Vegeta and more were there
>gives Cell Sensu
>was aware that pressuring Gohan was the only chance of beating Cell
>>
>>141644928
The argument was pointless from the start because the driving episode was FILLER!!! Goku never canonically drove a car.
>>
>>141644888
Retard if you have no argument stop replying.
I say your probably a dumb amerifat aren't you.
>>
File: 1463156080631.jpg (28 KB, 536x489) Image search: [Google]
1463156080631.jpg
28 KB, 536x489
>>141644968

>your probably
>your
>YOUR

/poke
>>
>>141644965
I know it's le ebin meme to point that out, but it wasn't bragging in context of the post.
>>
File: Gumball.png (79 KB, 287x287) Image search: [Google]
Gumball.png
79 KB, 287x287
>>141640207
>alien supermen murdered by a retarded gumball
>>
>>141644960
>Goku was the reason Vegeta was on earth, Goku and Vegeta spawned a bunch of high energy half breed monsters.
My main point is Goku is the nucleus of most of earth's problems.
Without him there would have been just king Piccolo and the Red Ribbon army, Red Ribbon army was doomed anyways.
>>
File: cabba-dragon-ball-super.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cabba-dragon-ball-super.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>141642455
>Is Pan the new Brolly ?
No. He is.
>>
>>141640500
Goku's a grown man. Gohan's 5. I'm pretty sure my mom would run a mile past my wounded martial arts experienced, demon killing father if it meant getting to her, 5 year old, studious son who is also on the front lines of a battle against a powerful race of warrior aliens. Not to mention he spent the last YEAR kidnapped by demon king Piccolo. Chi-chi's probably just like "Goku's used to this shit. I'm way more preoccupied with my baby" That's just how mom brains work.
>>
>>141645048

Literally too retarded to understand what "is he the new broly" meant.

baby broli had a 10k power level, but wasn't a super saiyin. Pan may have that too.
>>
>>141645022
Wasn't king Piccolo released from his prison by Pilaf trying to get revenge on Goku?

Once again, Goku's fault.
>>
>>141634355
Gohanfags confirmed for sons of dead beat dads

They also might have daddy issues.
>>
>>141645081
>Panfags
>>
>>141645022
Until the Androids come around years later and take over the world!
>>
File: 3.jpg (301 KB, 765x1152) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
301 KB, 765x1152
>>141644963
I hope you're pretending to be retarded.
>>
Has the new DBS chapter dropped yet?
>>
>>141645231
>Until the Androids come around years later
But the Androids are good people.
>>
>>141632772
They have capsule technology, spaceships and whatnot. It's hard to be classified as smart if you're not a born genius like Bulma or if you spend your childhood beating up braindead badguys.
>>
>>141645022
>just Piccolo and RRR
That's pretty bad. They're no match for the later threats but world domination via Piccolo isn't pleasant.
>>
>>141644963
Bet you feel stupid now.
>>
Just a reminder that Toriyama doesn't work on this. It's not a canon
>>
>>141643633
>Hitler existed, so why not Sun-Tzu?
He wasn't Hitler
>>
>>141636965
That's like saying Frieza's henchmen could put up a fight and defend themselves against Goku. The only thing that will happen when everyone has ki is what happened to U6 earth. Saiyans at least are just dumb enough to only listen to the strongest of their race, so there wouldn't be as much backstabbing and they wouldn't really go to war.
>>
God these DBS threads drag in retards like >>141645287
and >>141645437
>>
>>141634575
Yes but he publish it after his dad dies. Gohan changes the course of human history when he's on his early 50s, what mean late 30s on asian years and late 20s on saiyan years
>>
>>141645116
>>141645022

The Saiyans send warriors to many planets and the earth is one of them. If was not Goku they would had send any other Saiyan and then one of two things has happened

1.The planet is conquered by that other Saiyan

2. Without Goku Pilaf never has a reason to release Piccolo Daimao and without him Piccolo Jr is never born and that only leave Roshi or the RR army to defend the earth from the Saiyans/Freezer empire when they come to check why the earth is still a free planet
>>
>>141645512
Main retard here is you, cry baby
>>
>>141634748
In some countries you can't be a teacher unless you become an assistant first, which I approve, that way they gain more experience.
>>
>>141645713
>NO U!!!!!
Cry more retard.
>>
>>141645791
Lol, mad retard is mad
I bet you're 14 or something like that
>>
>>141642696
You would be wrong, not even tugas and spinaches write it like that, only mongoloids with no education to speak of past 4th grade.
>>
File: Dbs_43.png (974 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
Dbs_43.png
974 KB, 1280x738
>>141640500
I agree that from the Saiyan saga until the Cell saga she was an insufferable bitch. The anime multiplied that with those filler episodes. She was okay in the Buu saga.

After a bad start to her character in Super, she's been coming along pretty well. It's obvious from the last episode and that episode that Frost poisoned Goku that she does love and care about her husband.
>>
>>141635922
60k yen a year would literally be $550 usd so no he does not mean 60k yen he means 60k usd
>>
>>141636707
>>141638937
>>141644600
Goku's first priority is to hace a good fight, if his job is protect the planet, then he should be fired. He causes more harm for his fight boner.
>>
>>141646058
>He causes more harm for his fight boner
Are you describing Vegeta?
>>
>>141645948
>this image

Oh gosh.
>>
>>141645948
How old is Goten?
>>
>>141646171
Both of them actually
>>
>>141646171
Both Goku and Vegeta.
>>
>>141646058
>>141646171
It works for both.

And he tried to get another one take the job. Never worked.
Who would replace him? Gohan is worthless for now, Goten and Trunks can't do shit seriously, Pan's just a baby, and Uub hasn't yet shown up.
>>
>>141646252
>>
>>141646252
Ten years younger than Gohan, so between 10 and 12
>>
>>141646252
10 or 11.
>>
File: DBS_Marron_12345.png (445 KB, 887x442) Image search: [Google]
DBS_Marron_12345.png
445 KB, 887x442
>>141646252
Goten is supposed to be around 12 or 13 years old at this point. Just do your brain a favor and don't worry about age in Dragonball. None of it makes any fucking sense. Like why marron still looks and acts like a one year old.
>>
>>141646252
around 12
>>
>>141646331
Oh, please. Anyone can take care of the job. Gohan has the right mentality now, Goten and Trunks just need a master to get stronger and Pan needs her grandpa Piccolo's infamous training.
>>
>>141646347
>>141646351
>>141646396
>>141646398
>>141646366

Why is he still sleeping with his parents?
>>
File: ChiChi sleeping.png (686 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
ChiChi sleeping.png
686 KB, 1280x738
>>141646216
Tell me about it.

More of Chi-Chi with her hair down when?
>>
>>141646396
she has various disorders from inheriting Krillin's dwarfism, and being soaked in motor oil in the womb.

don't bully
>>
>>141646306
>>141646319
Vegeta is far worse. Ever since the Android Saga, he ditched plenty of his former pragmatic style.
>>
>>141646438
Because Chi Chi is a momma's boy. In Buu saga she gave him water so he wouldn't have to use his hands. And I bet she didn't want to bother Gohan taking another room for Goten.
>>
>>141646438
Their house was destroyed. Their at Gohan and Videl's (or is it Satan's?) house for now.

Now why didn't they gave them more than one room is the real question.

>>141646463
Krillin was the same height as Goku when they were children. It's during their teens he didn't grew up much.

Now why Gohan give them only one room is
>>
I want Vegeta to cuck Goku for once.
>>
>>141646479
Vegeta wasn't the so called Earth's protector. He was just that guy that wanted to prove his superiority. He gave two shits about the planet.
>>
>>141646396
>Marron is mentally handicapped.
Damn.
>>
File: goku&chichi.png (414 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
goku&chichi.png
414 KB, 1280x738
>>141646581
Too bad Chi Chi isn't a vapid whore like Bulma.

Does Vegeta know that half of group have seen his wife naked at some point?
>>
>>141646438
'Cause Gohan and Videl didn't have any more guest rooms I guess. Also I just realized Goten is an uncle. Feels kinda wierd when they're that young.
>>
>>141646699
I don't think Vegeta would care about that.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>141646601
>Earth's protector
>>
>>141646734
That's not Dende.
>>
>>141645231
The androids were made for 1 reason and that is to kill goku. No Goku=no androids
>>
File: penis.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
penis.png
1 MB, 1366x768
why does chi chi never put her hair down anymore? It makes her look 20 years younger
>>
>>141646734
Literatelly the guy who just watches how everyone getting their asses kicked and lives so the dragon balls exist.
>>
File: 604337_1293258508828_full.jpg (70 KB, 640x991) Image search: [Google]
604337_1293258508828_full.jpg
70 KB, 640x991
>>141646581
>>141646699
>chi chi, your husband is a fool to spend his days training, instead of staying home with you and goten
>I know it sounds hypocritical of me to say this, but Bulm is the reason I'm always away
>when I try to spend time with her, she only cares about the office, or what new project she's working on
>the only way I can find solace is to spend my time getting stronger to protect all of you
>chi chi, you deserve better.. you deserve a true saiyan prince
>>
>>141646804
because it would require extra effort to animate
>>
>>141646804
look how small she looks next to goku? that nigga must be killin' it during sex.
>>
Why is Vegeta fucking Bulma anyway?
I thought Saiyans only had affairs for recreation?
Why would Vegeta want a half-human child?
Why would Vegeta even mess with a human woman?
>>
>>141646734
"Earth's guardian" is just a fancy title that Funimation made up to avoid using "God of Earth".
>>
>>141646730
I dunno in the last episode he seemed pretty pissed when goku instant transmissioned into their room after her shower
>>
>>141646949
did you not watch majin saga?
vegeta explains this.
>>
>>141646902
Implying they have sex.
>>
>>141646949
>>141646992
Sees that goku is stronger than him and assumes it's because he has a family to love and protect so he gets himself one and then gains no bonus power and is now balls deep in a marriage
>>
>>141647022
Gohan and Goten had to be conceived somehow and Goten was definitely an accident because he had no idea he even existed until he came back to earth so they obviously fuck every now and then
>>
File: dbh.jpg (56 KB, 761x581) Image search: [Google]
dbh.jpg
56 KB, 761x581
>>141647022
>>
>>141646949
>Why is Vegeta fucking Bulma anyway?
He needed a place to stay, eventually he wanted to get his dick wet, then he grew fond of her because she reminded him of saiyan women

>I thought Saiyans only had affairs for recreation?
Eventually he grew to adopt some of Earth's customs

>Why would Vegeta want a half-human child?
The only "protection" he knows of is his armor

>Why would Vegeta even mess with a human woman?
There weren't any other type of women around for him to stick his dick into
>>
>>141647085
>>141647079
Implying they have sex anymore.
Goku is too busy satisfacing his fight boner.
>>
>>141647079
>he had no idea he even existed
How? His afterlife BFF is an intergalactic telephone, by all rights and means he should have been speaking regularly to his family
>>
>>141647184
>fight boner
>implying he doesn't have sweaty sex after
Reminder that after training for a year within the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Son Goku proceeded to plow Chi Chi.
>>
>>141647192
goku is a terrible father, anon

i'm sure he knew it existed, but he was so busy thinking of ways to get stronger while he was dead.
>>
>>141632772
depends on your Nation, University teacher's assistant will be university teachers, they earn well in some countries
>>
>>141647085
They should have gotten this guy to do Super. He has Toriyama's style down.
>>
>>141647192
Goku was busy fighting in the afterlife to give a shit about his family. When he said he was going to stay dead, he meant he was going to living la vida loca.
>>
>>141647220
Implying Chi Chi didn't rape him in that ocassion.
>>
>>141647133
>The only "protection" he knows of is his armor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAq94Ak0ffY
>>
>>141647249
this
plus, how old is gohan? I doubt he's 30, so getting an assistant job in his mid 20s has him on the right path to become a success.
>>
>>141647348
He's about 22.
>>
File: dbh.jpg (225 KB, 800x1187) Image search: [Google]
dbh.jpg
225 KB, 800x1187
>>141647279
Yeah, there was a discussion about it in the last thread. This guy draws almost exactly like Toriyama did in the manga. From facial features to body proportions.

Which makes this doujin a hell of a lot hotter.
>>
>>141642930
It's because his father was a brilliant scientist
>>
>>141647371
why does goku look like the type of nigga that only hits it missionary, lights on?
>>
>>141647387
*grandfather
>>
>>141647420
Because he likes to subvert expectations & hide his power level.
>>
>>141646989
I mean, I don't think he cares how many have seen her naked in the past but he cares if someone see her naked now.
>>
>>141647420
that's the most satisfying way to hit it though
only dindus like doggy
>>
>>141644071
Goku figures out how to drive a motorcycle in chapter fucking 1
>>
>>141647420
what do you do? lights off?
>>
>>141647477
>be dindu
>love doggy and girl on top
well fuck me, first time /pol/ was right
>>
>>141647420
Before meeting Chichi, Goku's only experience with sex would have been seeing wild animals do it. Gohan was probably conceived doggy style.

Goten was definitely missionary though.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (54 KB, 479x360) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
54 KB, 479x360
>>141647863
>Goku's only experience with sex would have been seeing wild animals do it
>>
>>141636707
WE WUZ SAIYANS

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>141647863
>still no DBZ parody of Goku going around and fucking powerful female fighters into submission
>>
File: Furbait.jpg (46 KB, 459x455) Image search: [Google]
Furbait.jpg
46 KB, 459x455
>its a Vegeta gets cucked episode
>>
>>141648059
All of Roshi's stuff was ecchi, I really doubt any had actual sex
>>
File: 53453656.gif (30 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
53453656.gif
30 KB, 267x200
>>141644184
>>
>>141647192
Goku believes the dead should just let the living live.
>>
>>141639552
Well she's lost her bounce. She may not sag but she's no longer perky.
>>
>>141646804
Hiding her power level. No need to look cute when you're fucking the same guy forever. She just needs to look motherly.
>>
>>141648581
Chi-Chi was a martial artist who can still do things like jumping from a ridiculous height like in that Goku vs Frost episode. So I assume her body is overall in better shape.

Much better than Bulma's sagging tits, which are now canon by the way.
>>
>>141647371
There's something about on model porn that makes it WAY hotter.
>>
>>141647279
>>141647371
What if he IS Toriyama?
>>
>>141648727
Goku says to Vegeta that Chi-chi lost her bounce. Although he good be lying so that he doesn't have to take a picture of his wife's tits and give it to him.
>>
>>141648920
It wasn't a picture, it was getting to grope the tits
>>
File: 1459994027020.gif (222 KB, 393x351) Image search: [Google]
1459994027020.gif
222 KB, 393x351
>this thread
>>
>>141649106
IIE SENPAI
THIS IS OUR THREAD
>>
>>141649027
I remember both for some reason. Which one was it in the manga?

Either way I'm pretty sure Goku was lying so he didn't have to pimp out his wife. Though he had absolutely no problem pimping out Bulma. Probably because all those experiences he had with her when they were kids.
>>
>>141649297
Well, Videl was Goku's first choice
>>
>>141649576
Luckily Old Kai likes them mature. Bulma'd be the better choice here.
>>
DBXV 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7B7ZvcrOXQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>141642455
>no colored aura
>>
>>141649819
>no Bills
Dropped
>>
>>141649819
Hopefully it is more open world, so we can fly around the world.
>>
>>141646713
It happens when the mother decides to have children at older ages. My Aunt and I are only 2 years apart.
>>
>>141642455

this is so confusing

>goku
trains for years and years and years, doesn't get SSJ until he died once then saw his best friend killed

>trunks
same as above

>gohan
goku shoots a beam at him and he goes SSJ

>goten
gets slapped by his mom and goes SSJ

>trunks
just goes SSJ for the hell of it

>cabbage
goes ssj because someone made threatening remarks about his planet

>pan
not even 1 yr old and flying in space

how the fuck are goku and vegeta still the top dogs?

goten and trunks should have easily surpassed them if they even put in 1/2 the effort
>>
>>141632772
>Gohan has traveled across the galaxy.
>Did battle with beings from other universes.
>Has the potential to destroy the planet with a blink "when younger"
>Instead of creating ground breaking research, or creating history by exposing this information, or even creating methods to mimic dende's healing ability to cure cancer and illness or prove gods existence by essentially displaying him to people.
>Nope, teachers assistant.

Gohan fucking sucks.
>>
>>141650000
>how the fuck are goku and vegeta still the top dogs?

Gohan is too busy having a life and Trunks and Goten prefer to play rather than train.
>>
>>141650000
Goku and Vegeta spend 90% of their time training. The others don't.
>>
>>141648919
There were a couple of instances of authors doing porn of their own works under another pen name.

so. . . .
>>
>>141650000
Pan will surpass Goku. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>141634748
>teacher
>wage

That's not how you spell salary, anon. factoring the 35 hours a week of work they put in and the time off they get, it's closer to $30/hour and that's only with a 40k starting salary. You can make $24/hr (or more) as a summer school teacher during the summer break if you want extra money, or just go get a different job for the break.

The kick in the ass though is that they have to take paid college courses towards their master's or they'll lose their certification eventually.

tl;dr: You're pretty fucking stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>141649819
I really just want some kid Goku stuff. Xenoverse kinda pretended Dragonball didn't happen which is really weird for an entire game focused on time travel and history.
>>
>>141648919
>Toriyama working for free
>>
>>141650151
>Pan will finally go Super Saiyan
What a time to be alive.
>>
File: vegeta-vs-cabba.jpg (78 KB, 721x405) Image search: [Google]
vegeta-vs-cabba.jpg
78 KB, 721x405
>>141650000
Cabba will surpass Goku and Vegeta. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>141650222
People in Japan do buy doujins all the time, you know? It doesn't make millions, but it does make some money.
>>
>>141647079
>Gohan and Goten had to be conceived somehow

Maybe Gohan was an accident and Goten was the result of Chi Chi fucking Gohan while Goku was dead.

It would at least be more believable than Goku willingly having sex. Maybe it's because Super has gone out of its way to make Goku mentally retarded, but I can't imagine him having sex.
>>
>>141650267
>just achieved SSJ
>Vegeta was fucking around the entire time
He'd get more shit done if he & most of U6 was absorbed by Buu.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.