[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>twf this guy is Richard The Lionheart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
>twf this guy is Richard The Lionheart
>>
Why he's not a girl?
>>
>>141342212
>Richard The Lionheart
What's an islamaphobe doing in my beloved fate franchise? Are Japs really this insensitive? Seriously? Richard The Lionheart? Are you kidding me?!
>>
>>141342212
Much better than king concealed boobs Arthur.
>>
>>141342212
I've been waiting for Richard the Lionheart in some Fate incarnation for awhile now. He's my favourite historical figure.

Disappointed they didn't make him one of the rugged ones since his main fame is extreme manliness, but I guess the odds were poor.
>>
File: richie.png (459 KB, 604x877) Image search: [Google]
richie.png
459 KB, 604x877
>>141342391
I also wish they gave him a more masculine physique, aside from that I have no problem with his character design.
>>
which historical figure does /a/ wanna see as a servant in Fate?
>>
File: True Rider Hippolyta.jpg (280 KB, 766x997) Image search: [Google]
True Rider Hippolyta.jpg
280 KB, 766x997
>Hippolyta
>Just a little girl
Disappointing
>>
>>141343531
>little
She'd be above average in my country. A lot of the TM girls are ridiculously tall, I don't get why.
>>
>Berserker Edison
>>
Important thing here is Heracles Archer
>>
>>141344001
>Caster Tesla
>>
>>141344035
Avenger-Archer Heracles Alter
>>
>>141343600
TM girls are short as fuck. What kind of a manlet country are you even from?
>>
>>141344113
well in the past people were, generaly, shorter than today.
might explain wht tm people tend to be short.
>>
So:

True Saber: Richard Lionheart.
True Archer: Alter Heracles
True Rider: Hippolyta
True Assassin: Hassan
True Caster: Prelati (Prelati summoned her old herself af Servant)
True Berserker: Edison (the one from FGO with lion head)
True Lancer: Sigma was planned, Watcher was summoned instead. It has turned into Asclepius, dude who killed Moby Dick, Orion and Icarus (people he has killed). Looks like embodiment of Gaia.
>>
>>141344142
Yeah but even present-day TM people are really short.
>>
>>141344142
>might explain wht tm people tend to be short.
Only the female servants. The male servants are above average in any era.
>>
True Lancer is fucking bizarre
>>
>>141342212
So is he the strongest French Servant yet?
>>
>>141344269
Ruler Jeanne still wins out thanks to being a Ruler.
>>
>>141344269
>French
He's english
>>
>>141342391

Why Ricard? Sure the Lionhart title is cool but the guy did nothing much but losing two major campaign he was in.
He lost the crusade against Saladin despite Saladin give them mercy on several occasion, then somehow still manage to get captured on his way home which ended with the need to pay expensive ransom.
After he back home he started another war campaign against France, which again he lost but also died in.

That is not mentioning the England nearly broke to pay his war campaign, the massive jew hunt during his ruling, and several other shit happened during his absence as he goes to war campaign.

In another note, why Ricard is not cool older guy? I mean, he started the crusade and got coronation in his mid30's.
>>
>>141342828

What design? It's Gil with a different haircut. Like the umpteen different versions of Saber, Fate is a recycling factory.
>>
>>141344340
Nice meme.
>>
>>141344340
Anon is alluding to the fact that Richard I of England was descended from a French house, he spoke French, he spent more time in France than he did in Britain, and he held several French titles throughout his life.
>>
File: 1462875804069.jpg (544 KB, 1613x1194) Image search: [Google]
1462875804069.jpg
544 KB, 1613x1194
Saber/Ayaka:
>Saber is indeed Richard the Lionheart.
>Basically he's able to use Excalibur with pretty much anything he grabs. Because well apparently Richard the Lionheart had the habit of calling anything in his hands Excalibur. So he just does that with a tree branch. His Excalibur is called the Sword of the Forever Distant Victory (永久に遠き勝利の剣).
>His other NP it's a summoning comrades thing. But it's not really summoning but like transcribing from the throne from a preselect group or something.
>Richard and Saladin had teamed up with the leading Hassan at that time to take down that Dead Apostle during the Third Crusade.
>Enkidu, Richard and Zealot team up.
>So Ayaka was a student of Waver's. And Waver confirms by telphone that there's another Ayaka in Romania. Which means the Ayaka in Snowfield is.....?

True Archer/Buzz Cola guy:
>True Archer is Alkeides, Heracles human side. It looks like this Herc was originally just a normal heroic Archer. His Master asks him if Herc will be willing to harm children, and Herc refuses so this guy uses his command spells.
>Herc figures he can resist commands with his own innate magic power and in the worst case he can survive through 3 suicide commands, but then this guy uses his command spells to make him remember his past (the time when he killed his own children), mindfucks him with human prejudices and ugliness and on top of that uses the grail mud from Fuyuki on him (given by Francesca).
>Due to this, he has a weird skill called Distortion that gives him the skills of an Avenger by losing some of his Archer perks. He is also kind of evil now. He has no problem with trying to kill Tine and True Rider was really angry about how he was targeting children.
>True Archer has two NPs listed, King's Order (C~A++, all the trinkets from his labours that are given to him as compensation of losing his Divinity and God Hand) and Nine Lives (C~A+ like in GO). He also has a EX rank NP obscured.
>>
File: 1462875931651.jpg (560 KB, 1569x1187) Image search: [Google]
1462875931651.jpg
560 KB, 1569x1187
>>141344464
????/True Rider
>True Rider is Hippolyta and she is kind of mad at Herk. She has a A Rank NP called Goddess of War and another one obscured.

Francesca/True Caster:
>Francesca is obviously Prelati. And summons herself as a Servant, or more correctly himself as his past self.
>Also looks like Francesca's goal is to use the grail to go through one of Caubac Alcatraz's dungeons for some reason.
>Because of the descendant of a bug user from Kiev, Francesca was limited to watching Gilles from afar in the Fourth Holy Grail War. She is probably talking about Zouken.
>A lot of people have killed Prelati in the past but only a handful have left her speechless or just pwned her.
>>1. Old man Kischur, in other words Zelretch.
>>2. Saint Germain
>>3. The consoling witch that is eternally alive. Is she even "alive" now? (Scáthach?)
>>4. Rich Monocle Vampire (Van Fem? White Wing?)
>>5. God Word, so Kurogiri Satsuki.
>>6. Her magecraft teachers
>>7. Scar Red, so Aozaki Touko.

Haruri/True Berserker
>Apparently Edison. Some weird stuff about a mecha like thing with lion head and spider legs.
>>
>>141342212
Isn't it just "richard lionheart"? Adding "the" seems pretty silly
>>
File: 1462876205321.jpg (39 KB, 562x750) Image search: [Google]
1462876205321.jpg
39 KB, 562x750
>>141344485
Fake Berserker/Flat
>Apparently Jack as an advantage against humans, so it seems he is kind of a counter to the now fully human evil Herk. The volume ends with that.

Sigma/Watchers:
>Sigma summoned something that resulted in a bunch of strange guys appearing that go by the name of Watchers. They aren't the heroic spirit itself either. They're appearing around Sigma as shadows of the Heroic Spirit he summoned, though the weird thing is it's not the Heroic Spirit that's supposed to become Lancer but him, and they're there to observe him and the war. They're not really an extra class actually, but if they were summoned properly they might have appeared as Gatekeeper.
>Watcher seems to talk in a female-like first person. Watcher has turned into Asclepius, Ahab, Orion, and Icarus. Supposedly people they've killed. Enkidu had a big reaction when it was summoned. Something about the counter force. They turn into Enkidu to meddle in the whole Gilgamesh, True Archer and True Rider event.
>They can't even physically really do anything. One of them remarks not being able to hold chopsticks, let alone blades.

Other:
>There were vampire and werewolf wars in the nasuverse. The Elder Titles tried to destroy the last Golden Werewolf.
>Prelati says that summoning Gilles as a Rider is a possibility.
>Sometimes there are these monsters that appear that reject human civilization, and at the very least no tools created by man have any effect on them.
>>
>>141344498
Both are acceptable. You may use "the" if you feel like it.
>>
>>141342285
>Richard and Saladin had teamed up with the leading Hassan at that time to take down that Dead Apostle during the Third Crusade.

I want to see this.
>>
>>141344498
His name is Ricard and Lionheart is his nickname/title hence "Richard The Lionheart".

Its a historical character and that is how his nickname is written by country which create the language. So direct your complain to historian and old scribes.
>>
>>141343531
So, uh... Herakles hit that, right?
>>
>>141342285
Yeah I know this is bait but there are actual people who think like this.
>>
>>141344639
He fucked a ton of women, and she is one of them.
>>
>>141344035

If True Archer is Herakles, and True Archer made Gil's 360 degree GoB spam look like chump change, does this mean that Herc in Archer class is genuinely an equal challenge for Gilgamesh? Or can he still just pull out Enkidu?
>>
>>141344521

I think Watchers aka True Lancer is Nemesis.
>>
>>141344677
He's in his human form, so Enkidu is pretty much just a normal chain against him
>>
>>141344677
SF Heracles has no Divinity so Enkidu is useless. Also the Nemean Lion's Pelt protects him from any NP except Ea aparently
>>
>>141344720
Ea tears apart the reality in which the pelt exists, so it's no surprise that the pelt wouldn't protect from it.
>>
>>141344377
I guess a younger self fit better his adventurous and kinda unreasonable attitude.
>>
>>141344677
Herc is as >>141344464
said, not entirely Herc as he'd be in Archer, he's missing some of his Archer skills and has lost God Hand. But yes, to answer your question, Herc in Archer looks to be a dead even challenge with Gil so far, and even taunted him to pull out Ea or he'd be fucked.

If you added some of his other skills back in, since they're currently a bit off, then he'd have both EotM True and False, basically no attack would work on him once he's seen it, he'd have God Hand... he'd be almost completely unstoppable.

The top Servants are functionally Gilgamesh, Herakles (Archer), Enkidu, Arjuna, Karna. Next tier down you've got the ones like Achilles, Seiba, Siegfried and so on.
>>
>>141344485
>Edison
Pls don't tell me it's Thomas Edison
>>
File: 5025002za.png (408 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5025002za.png
408 KB, 1024x768
>>141344811
Who else?
>>
>>141344677
>Hercules in Berserker breaks Enkidu with raw power
>Hercules in Archer has no Divinity so Enkidu means nothing

Man, the King of Heroes really has a shitty ass time dealing with him.
>>
>>141344677
Can Gil even pull out Enkidu when the real, non-weapon Enkidu is standing around doing nothing half a mile away?
>>
>>141344269
Astolfo, he's the very embodiment of French faggotry.
>>
>>141344811
>Lion Head
>Mech
It's pretty much Thomas at this point.

Considering his whole plot arc in FGO is that the patriotism from the presidents of the United States that powers him made him go full MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, it's no surprise in terms of pure Nasuverse shenanigans.

Of course, if that plot isn't referenced, he has no reason to be a Berserker at all.
>>
>>141344830
I still don't understand Edison. I don't get it. Why that design? How is he Edison? Can somebody explain? My wikidiving didn't get me anywhere in this shit, I'm still completely lost.
>>
File: 1451119389501.gif (2 MB, 162x149) Image search: [Google]
1451119389501.gif
2 MB, 162x149
>>141344830
Fuck.
>>
>>141344847
Yes, he's summoned with Enkidu-as-chain in GoB. It's a copy from the Throne, remember, just as Enkidu half a mile away is also a copy from the Throne.
>>
Sup LN fags.

Tell me about Ayaka, why is she so rude towards saber.
>>
>>141344900
Fuck me man, I don't understand Strange/Fake at all. I wish this shit got even a Re:Zero-style spoiler pastebin, I have no idea what's going on. Not even fantranslations, a spoiler pastebin.
>>
>>141344873
>Why that design?
MGM lion head, because MGM was founded on the other side of America by people who wanted nothing to do with Edison. It's reaching very far. Red, white and blue because Murrica. Vacuum tubes because electricity. Rainbows because why the fuck not.
>How is he Edison?
Because he is Edison.
>>
>>141344943
It's not an issue with SF.

Summoning a hero creates a copy from the Throne, reproducing things like their NPs, abilities (sort of, it's incomplete with the Fuyuki system depending on the Master, since Rin with Seiba can push her to almost as powerful as she was while alive), skills and so on.

Enkidu is summoned as a Servant, put into a Servant container, as one such copy from the Throne. However, Gilgamesh is also summoned as a Servant, as another copy from the Throne, and as such he is produced with his NPs, including Enkidu in chain form. It's not Enkidu as a Servant that Gil has in GoB, it's Enkidu the chain. Likewise, Enkidu the Servant is not the Enkidu in GoB.

Except when they both are, but in this case, there shouldn't be any overlap.
>>
So which one is stronger Berserker or Archer Heracles?

Base on what I've read in this thread Archer Heracles is more of a challenge to Gil than his berserker counterpart.
>>
>>141345075
Archer is canonically his best class, though he'd also do very well in Saber.

Berserker has more raw power, which is why the Einzberns elected to go that route, but he loses several of the skills he had in life as a result.
>>
>>141345075
Archer Heracles of course. He's at his weakest as a Berserker and at his strongest as an Archer.
>>
>>141345075
Archer by far. Herc is also THE greatest Greek Hero who ever lived, period, and is quite possibly one of the most famous heroes of all time. Certainly the most famous in the western world, though there might be some eastern ones who top him. Expecting him to not be capable of facing a serious Gilgamesh in his best class, at his peak, is just Gil wank.
>>
>>141344972
Maybe its another of those myth contributes to the power of servant thingy, but with Edison credited with anything that resembles anything with electricity on them. I mean, the only legit invention of him that I truly remember without Google search is a lamp, meanwhile countless other necessities are probably attributed to him at some point due to his popularity and iconic status
>>
File: 1447822624524.jpg (59 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1447822624524.jpg
59 KB, 960x768
>>141344269
>French
Nice try froggy
>>
>>141344269
Richard is generally considered English.

Jeanne is probably still at the top of the French hero list.
>>
>>141345110
>Berserker has more raw power, which is why the Einzberns elected to go that route
He has basically the same stats as an Archer as he did as a Berserker and Berserker Herc isn't even able to use an NP. The only reason the Einzbern summoned him as a Berserk was that they feared that they wouldn't be able to control him otherwise and SF proved them right. Herc is too much of a good guy to accept the Einzbern and would have tried to save Illya from them.
>>
>>141345211
Mad Enhancement means everything gets a rank up as Berserker, which is why I mentioned it.
>>
>>141345110
>>141345111
>>141345157
But how? What kind of NP this true archer had to counter Gil's GoB?

This fate strange fake seems interesting looking forward to have its own anime.
>>
>>141343453
Salah Al deen, a genius military strategist of his time, who was famed both for his mercy and vicious intellect. He had many successful conquests and defense against overwhelming odds. His story is actually quite brilliant. The character even appeared in the block buster of 2006 (Kingdom of heaven) and was really cool.
>>
>>141345258
Nemean Lion pelt, anon. However, it could also be his unknown EX-rank NP, or it could be Eye of the Mind (True), or some combination of them all.
>>
>>141345258
>What kind of NP this true archer had to counter Gil's GoB?
The Nemean Lion Pelt from his first Labor. It's literally impossible to penetrate it.
>>
>>141343453
S I M O
I
M
O
>>
File: Charles The Hammer Martel.jpg (46 KB, 411x512) Image search: [Google]
Charles The Hammer Martel.jpg
46 KB, 411x512
>>141343453
Best Kebab Remover
>>
>Still no old West spirit Archer
>>
THE MOST OVERPOWERED GRAIL WAR EVER LIST:

Saber: Achilles (does he qualify for Saber?) or Arturia
Archer: Herakles
Lancer: Karna
Rider: Gilgamesh (qualifies for Rider)
Caster: Cu Chulainn (can't fit him in Lancer with Karna around)
Assassin: ???
Berserker: Enkidu

Gilgamesh could also qualify for Caster, pushing the dog out of the list. Best assassin is unknown, maybe super-Hassan from SF? Or Semiramis?
>>
>>141345234
When we see the stats of the servants, does Herc's (as Berserker) stats already reflect the boost from Mad Enhancement?

Berserker
STR: A+
END: A
AGI: A
Mana: A
Luck: B
NP: A

Archer
STR: A
END: B
AGI: A
Mana: A
Luck: B
NP: A++

It says rank up for all parameters but Archer Herc has the same agi and mana as Berserker Herc so I don't think it does?
>>
>>141345306
>>141345316
Last question: Does this True Archer actually use bow and arrow?
>>
>>141345569
It does. Keep in mind that depending on the master, various stats are affected and they don't always increase just because a master is better.

Best example is Saber who has 3 different masters overall.
>>
File: ArcherSF.png (278 KB, 674x752) Image search: [Google]
ArcherSF.png
278 KB, 674x752
>>141345589
>Does this True Archer actually use bow and arrow?
Yes.
>>
>>141345589
He does. He can also use Nine Lives with his bow and arrows coated in Hydra poison.
>>
>>141345279
Saladin lost two skirmish against Richard The Lionheart because of his compassion.

Richard armies arrive in middle east sick, Instead of slaughtering them, he sends doctors and fresh food. They got healthy, fought, and saladin lost.

Richard fall from his horse nearly got killed, he give him mercy and replacement horse. Later saladin lost that fight.

Richard goes to Jerusalem where Saladin Army now reside, realize Ricard no longer have enough soldier due to two previous skirmish to take the city, Richard goes home. Later got captured in Byzantine.

However, according to some version, the knight who survive and return to England later updated the knight code with Chivalry learned from Saladin and saladin become much famous in the west rather than in middle east itself.
>>
>>141345439
>Who is Billy the Kid
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_the_Kid
>>
>>141345712
Well, in nasuvese, there is the original hero, there is the king of knight, and saladin could be written as the guy who inspire Knight-code.
>>
>>141344035
Archer Heracles Alter. He was summoned as normal Archer at first, but when he said he wouldn't kill children, his master horribly warped him.

People rejoice over him trying to kill children at the moment as long as they can fuck over Gilgamesh, but Heracles really isn't happy about this.

>>141344677
People keep acting like this, saying that if he was summoned normally he'd shit over everyone.

Not really, he'd be countered hard by Gil and Enkidu if he was still his normal self, due to divinity and potentially other conditions. Also he's powered up or distorted in a sense by the Avenger skill set.

He's min-maxed horribly and disfigured in order to be exactly what he would have to be to beat Gilgamesh, he's no longer proper servant. If he was his normal self ironically he would lose, but he'd have fun doing it at least and you would see him be glorious. But now he can instead dominate those around him, while being an edgefag.

He's not simply weakened at the moment or anything, they dropped some skills specifically that could have allowed him to be countered.
>>
>>141345712
Yeah dude was pretty bad-ass, he sounds like an anime protagonist when you think about it.
>>
>>141345609
>Herc having lower base stats with Ilya than some new guy if we remove the ME boost
I know the guy's powering Herc up with concentrated people goo but still weird.
>>
File: CuAlter1.png (371 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
CuAlter1.png
371 KB, 512x724
Alter servants are always stronger
>>
>>141345838
I'd point out two things.

First, you don't count NP rank. That shit doesn't count or at least not really. See Saber again. Under Shirou it's at C and with Rin it's at A++ and this is in spite of the fact that Saber has access to the same NPs.

Secondly, the default Berserker container has worse stats than the Archer container. (assuming the info in the Type Moon wiki is correct and in at least this particular circumstance, I think they can be relied upon)
>>
>>141345712
>Saladin lost two skirmish against Richard The Lionheart because of his compassion.
>Richard armies arrive in middle east sick, Instead of slaughtering them, he sends doctors and fresh food. They got healthy, fought, and saladin lost.
>Richard fall from his horse nearly got killed, he give him mercy and replacement horse. Later saladin lost that fight.
I fucking doubt it, sauce?

>Richard goes to Jerusalem where Saladin Army now reside, realize Ricard no longer have enough soldier due to two previous skirmish to take the city.
Both sides are pretty even that's why richard and salaldin had a truce.
>>
>>141345853
This design is just so wrong?
>>141345443
Caster Cu is weak though
>>
>>141345692
>covered face
Why?
>>
File: 0983.jpg (126 KB, 385x545) Image search: [Google]
0983.jpg
126 KB, 385x545
>>141345977
Alter servants are meant to look edgy, pointlessly spikey, and wrong.

The servant is fucked up if they're alter, they're a pure power darkfag now.
>>
>>141344464
>He also has a EX rank NP obscured.
So I guess it's safe to say he won't be beaten until after he reveals what this is.
>>
>>141345998
jeanne's design is good, this one is just embarassing.
>>
>>141346022
Joan and Saber Alter are still girls after all

Still gotta look moe even if they're dark.
>>
>>141346022
Cu Alter is based on the Warp Spasm thing from his legend.
>>
>>141346040
Its more like he fused with Currid Coheinn, the beast that was killed to create Gae Bolg.

His NP lets him transform even further
>>
Hopefully Archer Heracles in Grand/Order isn't based on True Archer. That character design is absolutely ugly and dreadful and completely the opposite of how Hercules looks like (and yet still has the same weight WTF?).

If not I'll be pretty much done with this series. It's already enough that he keeps being shat on by being nothing but a mindless jobbing meat wall throughout the franchise.
>>
>>141345943
Maybe he got his source from Kingdom of heaven.

Kek
>>
>>141346105
>yet still has the same weight
Berserker Herc: 253cm 311kg
Archer Herc: 203cm 141kg
>>
>>141345569

Remember that this is Alcides without access to his divine buffs. His personal skills had rank downs due to it, and I'm willing to bet his parameters were ranked down, too.

In all likelihood, Mad Enhancement only works on Berserker Heracles because the base container has much worse stats than the other base containers, so he manifests lower parameters as Berserker from the get-go.
>>
>>141345979

Because revealing one's identity is a bad move in the Fate franchise.
>>
>>141345726

One of my favorite of the G/O only servants. I'd summon Billy to be my bro in a heartbeat.
>>
File: k152.jpg (259 KB, 869x1281) Image search: [Google]
k152.jpg
259 KB, 869x1281
fake assassin is pretty cute.
>>
>>141346317

She's gonna get her ass beat by True Assassin and it's gonna be glorious.
>>
File: 027.png (926 KB, 1250x1800) Image search: [Google]
027.png
926 KB, 1250x1800
>>141346317
Her master has fine taste.
>>
>>141346105

Then fuck off, nobody's gonna miss you
>>
Finally a good fate thread not just some rin and sakura shitposting.
>>
>>141346348
>a vampire joins the grail war

shit is just getting more and more out of hand.
>>
>>141346330
She already teamed up with Enkidu and Richard

Everyone is grouping off into their own areas
>>
>>141346405

Enkidu's gonna have to play babysitter for those nerds big time.
>>
>>141344521
>>There were vampire and werewolf wars in the nasuverse. The Elder Titles tried to destroy the last Golden Werewolf.

Oh I remember Lugh Beowulf from Mahoyo being confused for a Golden Werewolf.
>>
>>141344932
>>141344932
>>141344932
Uhhhm guys?
>>
>>141344873
Throne of Presidents all came together and discussed how the country is fucked because the grail war is putting it in some great danger, so they decide to power up an American hero to drive the grail war fuckos out of the country.

If Edison was summoned normally he'd just look like a normal man, with D rank stats.

But since the Throne of Presidents gave him a special mystic code that amps up the concept of Edison, he's now EX rank in most areas.
>>
>>141344830
Oh fuck, not him again.
>>
I'm still confused about this fake and true servants stuff.

I'm going to make my question very simple, who is the good guys here?
>>
>>141346468
Now any time America is in great danger because of a grail war, the American presidents all get together in the throne to power up some guy to balance things out.

If the grail war was not a danger for the country, maybe they wouldn't feel the need to cheat a bit. But so far all the grail wars in America to date have been near life ending messes.
>>
>>141346389
SHINJI AND KARIYA DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>141346482
There are no good or bad guys, Fake and true has nothing to do with that.

Despite some servants being the actual servants for the war, and some servants being extras summoned to prep the land, such a thing doesn't define whether they're good or bad.

Everyone is mixing into a chaotic mesh
>>
File: 1448010281530.png (441 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1448010281530.png
441 KB, 300x900
>>141346317
Richard is cuter
>>
>>141346513
Hmmmmmnnn sounds like Fate zero, that's more like it.
>>
File: kPFG4la.jpg (537 KB, 1593x1194) Image search: [Google]
kPFG4la.jpg
537 KB, 1593x1194
>>141346513
True Archer and his master looks like a villains. And probably Herc will suck hard again.
Also Prelati is obviously not a good person.
>>
>>141346599
In the same way that Fate/Zero sounds like Apocrypha, Fragments, and every other grail war.

There was never good and evil in any grail war, it was always like this. A chaotic clusterfuck with everyone selfishly moving towards their own desires.
>>
>>141346639
But anon, apocrypha is shit. If it weren't for ruler's tornado tits it won't sell shit.
>>
File: Ohayouuuu.png (767 KB, 1203x844) Image search: [Google]
Ohayouuuu.png
767 KB, 1203x844
>>141346570
>>
>>141346639
No, in F/SN you have Kirei who is always described as evil person. He isn't a maniac or psycho, but he is evil. And in F/Z there was Ryunoske and Gilles who were clearly bad guys.
In Fragments you have a Manaka who is a little devil itself. So there was a some evil villain in almost all Fate stuff.
>>
>>141346635
Was it confirmed that his servant is Dumas?
>>
>>141346513
So it's not like apocrypha's red vs black?
>>
>>141346755
No. This is not a team deathmatch, it's free-for-all.
>>
>>141346816
>14 servants in total
>both true and fake servants only need to kill each other indiscriminately to win the grail.

Nice. This shit is a fuck fest
>>
>>141346680
>implying any of you EOP have read it
>>
>>141346868
>This shit is a fuck fest
Now that I think about it, taking acount all the grail war of all the differents univers, be it the first VN, spin-off LN, other games etc.. Only the first grail war wasn't a clusterfuck but a lackluster.
>>
>>141346635
>Herc will suck hard again.
Why does everybody say that.He already suffered enough in life.
Hippoltia will deal with him.
>>
>>141346984
>Hippoltia will deal with him.
Jack has a better shot at it. He's particularly adept at fighting humans.
>>
>>141346965

The first grail war was the one Justicia became the grail for didn't she?
>>
>>141346482
Dunno maybe richard and ayaka?
>>
>>141346482
Flat "Dances with Vampires" Escardo and Jack the Ripper.
>>
>>141346639
But Apocrypha has teams not a one man standing deathmatch.
>>
>>141347059
But she is literally there because of him.
>>
>>141347069
Pretty sure, yes.
>>
>>141347166
Isn't Flat bordeline insane in Case files?
>>
>>141346868
Strange Fake is probably going to be way more fucked than zero.
>>
>>141343531
>Literally Saberface
>AGAIN

Look at her hair.
>>
>>141347214
Jack the Ripper seems to think so.
>>
>>141346482
The obviously bad guys are:
True Archer team (Herc is corrupted)
True Caster team
Fake Assassin's master

Not sure about others.
>>
>>141345569
>When we see the stats of the servants, does Herc's (as Berserker) stats already reflect the boost from Mad Enhancement?

No. We don't know what his ME stats are because Illya stops supressing ME only once. We never see his stat sheet with ME, and even then they might not even change, like from A to a higher A.

As an Archer he has less strenght and END because Archer is not a melee class, this is something we've known since forever from other servants. Could also be the fact that this Heracles is pure human, so maybe losing his divine body also affects his stats a bit.

Maybe a combination of both.
>>
>>141342212
Does Richard really deserve to be a heroic spirit?

I mean, he had guts for sure, but he didn't really have much of anything else. And why does he appear to have Excalibur there? I'm pretty sure Richard the Lionheart was not toting around Excalibur.
>>
>>141347445
Apparently, his NP is turning any weapon he touches into Excalibur like Lancelot turning anything into NP.

That's based on how Richard claim he has Excalibur.
>>
>>141347308
>True Caster team
They're on the side of justice. The side of justice is the side opposite the bad side.
>>
>>141347501
I thought it might be a play on that.

It still seems odd that he even qualifies, though. He accomplished very little in life, and he's not a being of mystery like Jack, or the absolute zenith of a certain archetype like Edmond.
>>
>>141347229

>muh Saberface trauma

Grow up, she only has Saber's trademark hairstyle
>>
>>141347561

He is not that strong of a Saber

The Excalibur he uses is probably a ranked down beamu, trading power for spam

The thing that makes him a threat is Ayaka, she summoned him and iirc also has the capabilities to summon other 5 servants to act as his shadows (one of them is Robin Hood)
>>
>>141347445
He's a King who battled alongside with his comrades and his nickname literally roars LIONHEART.
>>
>>141346718
Was he watching her while she was sleeping?
>>
>>141347445
He's an interesting counterpoint to Arturia. She was a King first and a soldier second, but Richard the Lionheart was a soldier first and a King second. He spent most of his life fighting somewhere, whether it was putting down rebellions or crusading as a champion of the faith, and by most accounts did very little ruling in person.
>>
TRANSLATIONS

FUCKING

WHEN
>>
File: 1460030992730.jpg (10 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
1460030992730.jpg
10 KB, 247x249
>>141347735
Yes, while ayaka is having nightmares.
>>
>>141347743

>Arturia was a King first and a soldier second

Read GoA

She freaking defeated an evil overlord dragon and then had to constantly repel invasions
>>
Missed opportunity to have Richard but not Saladin
>>
File: 1453777790099.gif (3 MB, 750x720) Image search: [Google]
1453777790099.gif
3 MB, 750x720
>>141347839
>No cute brown FemSaladin being tsundere for Richard
>>
>>141347909
Do. Want.
>>
File: haaaaaaa.gif (183 KB, 280x153) Image search: [Google]
haaaaaaa.gif
183 KB, 280x153
>>141347909
>"I-idiot!"
>"I-I'm only giving you m-mercy because G-God wills it!
>"It's n-not because y-you''re handsome or brave or kind or d-d-dreamy!"
>>
>>141347970
>not allahu akbar
>>
File: 1461726397598.jpg (85 KB, 960x434) Image search: [Google]
1461726397598.jpg
85 KB, 960x434
So, Prelati is Fate's Cagliostro?
>>
>>141342285
>2016
>being muslim
just kill yourself already
>>
>>141346040
>>141346056
I thought he was just fucked up because he's not technically real and is essentially Medb's incredibly godamn edgy and idealized husbando version of him made into a heroic spirit.
>>
>>141347839
Japs don't like sandniggers
>>
File: 1456180772218.jpg (84 KB, 640x724) Image search: [Google]
1456180772218.jpg
84 KB, 640x724
>>141342212
>an English king is not a little girl in Japanese anime
Holy shi-

>blond as hell
Every time
>>
>>141348139
He's a frenchman
>>
>>141348064
>2016
>not wanting virgins in the afterlife
>not wanting a harem while alive
Justo kill yourself already
>>
>>141348064
>current year
>crossboarding pol faggot
yeah I bet you even vote for the racist drumpf
>>
>>141348139
We do actually have quite a lot of blonde people. Historically, we had even more than we do today, IIRC.

But Lionheart is blonde for obvious reasons. Lion mane.
>>
>>141348216
>2016
>wanting virgins
>not wanting actually fun girls

Why don't you just kill yourself
>>
>>141348139
Richard is as English as Arturia, that is not at all.
>>
>>141348216
I'm going to blow myself up to get my 72 virgins.

Dubs decide at what place.
>>
>>141348097
The formula to make an Altar seems really easy now.

1. Be a waifufag.
2. Get a grail.
3. Make waifu.

Congrats you just made an evil version of your waifu.
>>
File: 1454542466672.png (116 KB, 347x365) Image search: [Google]
1454542466672.png
116 KB, 347x365
>>141348216
That's the spirit!
>>
>>141348297
Jeanne Alter just wants to be a waifu.
>>
>>141348297
The best part is Gilles ideal version of Jeanne still friendzones him
>>
>>141348278
Australian outback in the middle of no-where
>>
>>141348254
I would rather take fun girls too but Mohammed was the one in charge of that
>>
>>141348332
She wants to be an otome heroine.
>>
>>141348334
She's more daughteru than waifu to him.
>>
>>141346040
We've already seen what Cu's warp spasm looks like in the Nasuverse. It's just a werewolfy thing. Disappointing, but okay.

>>141346056
>>141348097
These two are the reasons why Cu Alter looks like a weird monster. Except it's not exactly what Medb thought a king should be like, it's what Cu thought a king is like. She wanted him to be an ideal king. His image of kingship is a lonely, hollow position, so he became the ultimate version of that idea - a monster with the impulse to destroy everything, leaving him the lonely king of a dead Earth.
>>
>>141348228
>muh racist
That word holds no meaning now.

>muh pol
There are always been politically incorrect people outside of /pol/
>>
File: 1462592067084.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
1462592067084.gif
2 MB, 300x160
>>141344830
>tfw Edison isn't a FOTM husbando anymore
>>
>>141348334
Gilles don't love but worship her anyways.
>>
>>141348414

Prisma isn't canon
>>
File: 1445921517063.jpg (433 KB, 790x797) Image search: [Google]
1445921517063.jpg
433 KB, 790x797
>>141348182
You can be English and have Scandi, German, or French routes. Its actually pretty vague as an ethnic identity.

>>141348237
I'm fairly certain we don't have many Blond royalty. But you are right, we do have them, its just they are the ONLY Brits the Japs seem to draw.

>>141348260
>Not english
See above
>>
>>141348278
Takeuchi's house
>>
>>141348377
Her arch nemesis is going to be Ayaka and Xabiko then.
>>
>>141343531
Obviously she's based on Xena height wise :^)
>>
File: 1451635474788.jpg (93 KB, 575x900) Image search: [Google]
1451635474788.jpg
93 KB, 575x900
>>141347794
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
>>
>>141348593
rolling for this
>>
>>141348133
Say that to the japanese shoujo/otome fangirl who usually has a brown dude as one of the love interest in their series.
>>
So Richard is literally just knockoff Arthur?
>Ayaka's Servant
>blonde ikemen king
>nice guy personality
>NP is literally turning anything he holds into knockoff Excalibur
>>
>>141347445
Fucking everybody counted as heroic spirit now - Babbage, Edison, Billy the Kid, Geronimo. Are you sure that a Lionheart don't deserved it?
>>
>>141349383
Arthur is kinda boring in Fragments. He's like Arturia except he doesn't frown as much. Richard is a lot more expressive.
>>
>>141347445
>Does Richard really deserve to be a heroic spirit?

When you have Thomas Edison and Shakespeare as a servant how the fuck can you have a problem with Richard the Lionheart being a servant?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>141349475
You could argue that Thomas Edison and Shakespeare are far more famous and had more impact on the world than him.
Then the question would lies more in his awesome stats though since the grail wars never was a club closed to "mediocre" servant.
>>
File: richie 3.png (334 KB, 562x870) Image search: [Google]
richie 3.png
334 KB, 562x870
>>141349383
as far as the manga goes Richie is a very chill guy always calm and smiling in different types of situation.
>>
>>141349713
You got Nero, Caligula, and a whole bunch of other characters who shouldn't be fighting. At this point anyone historical can be a servant.

Francis Xavier when?
>>
>>141349790
>a very chill guy
Whereas in life he was a fervent crusader. They really don't give a fuck about the source material, do they?
>>
>>141349848
Edison is a fucking gay furry superhero. They don't give a shit at all.
>>
>Francis Xavier when?

I'm actually suprsised it isn't a thing yet.

Though the Fate Franchise is suprisingly stingy in Japanese/related to Japan servants when you know the boner the country got for it own history.
>>
>>141349848
you can be calm and passionate at the same time.
>>
>>141350028
Guy lined up thousands of prisoners in view of the enemy and had them killed to a man. Guy was not calm.
>>
>>141349848
He's dead set on his goal, he's just not being a stuck-up asshole about it.
>>
>>141349956
In fact this Richard's design and character is quite good. They could make him worse, much worse.
>>
>>141350068
It's not like he's shaking his knees out of nervousness or something.
>>
File: 1438580503491.gif (528 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1438580503491.gif
528 KB, 500x246
>>141342212
>Ayaka dyed her hair blonde in fate strange fake.
>>
>>141342212

Okay cool. Don't really give enough of a shit about Fate anymore to really care? I guess you're expecting people to bitch and be dramatic though since Fate is a shitposting series so good luck with that.
>>
>>141349968
inb4 Hakuno demiservant Xavier
>>
>>141351081
She looks good in it, so it's fine.
>>
File: ayaka.jpg (67 KB, 454x750) Image search: [Google]
ayaka.jpg
67 KB, 454x750
>>141351908
Black hair suites her more desu
>>
>>141351908
She looks more like Manaka. That's not a good thing.
>>
>>141351976
That's brown, though.
>>
>>141342212
I'd fuck him no homo
>>
>>141351978
There's a second Ayaka

So one of them is Manaka who's brain fucked to think she's her sistet probably
>>
File: fpam1_8012.jpg (47 KB, 236x400) Image search: [Google]
fpam1_8012.jpg
47 KB, 236x400
>>141352053
>That's brown, though.
only because of the lightings, here's a clear one.
>>
File: 10d309af6e93177f.png (2 MB, 1402x2048) Image search: [Google]
10d309af6e93177f.png
2 MB, 1402x2048
>>141352134
No, it really is brown. Nakahara colors it in a lighter tone than Takeuchi did in the sketches for the Prototype OVA. She has brown hair in most of the official artwork depicting her.
>>
>>141352053
eh? looks black to me..
>>
>>141349790
>chinese
>>
File: Fate.Prototype.full.937647.jpg (2 MB, 6587x4499) Image search: [Google]
Fate.Prototype.full.937647.jpg
2 MB, 6587x4499
>>
>>141352085
This is just Manaka's plot to get Arthur's dick. Pretending to be plain instead of psychotic.
>>
>>141352265
like I said it's just lightings senpai, this is her official character design.
>>
>>141352571
>that short ponytail

Why didn't they keep her as another ally Master for F/SN
>>
>>141352571
Again, in most of the official artwork she has brighter hair than she does on those two pages. Takeuchi is pretty much the only artist at TM who's colored her with black hair, everyone else just colors it dark brown or light brown depending on whether or not she's wearing her glasses.
>>
>>141347445
If best boy tea kettle can be a heroic spirit then so can anyone else.
>>
File: Zelretch_Waver_Prisma.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Zelretch_Waver_Prisma.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>141348514
>Prisma isn't canon
That's not how Nasuverse works

The correct argument to make would be that Prisma's version of Cu Alter is not the only possible version. Grand Order (which is even more ridiculous than Prisma and still canon) demonstrates that plenty.
The Throne of Heroes exists outside all time and space; every possible Heroic Spirit from all the infinite alternate possible worlds exist there. There are as many variations of a Heroic Spirit as there are variations of their legend.
>>
>>141353396
Is not really alter versions in prisma, they never was described as alter servants.
>>
>>141348414
>We've already seen what Cu's warp spasm looks like in the Nasuverse. It's just a werewolfy thing.
Stop spreading this misinformation. Beast form alter is not Riastrad Cu.
>>
File: 1447669524498.jpg (100 KB, 646x486) Image search: [Google]
1447669524498.jpg
100 KB, 646x486
>>141349165
I said sandniggers not brown people in general.

Understand Ahmed?
>>
>>141353649
What else do you think it's a reference to?

I mean, seriously, it's a beast form for a hero known for taking on a beastly form during moments of great rage.
>>
>>141354771
Being a literal Hound of Chulainn
>>
>>141353396
Prisma is treated as dojinshi, not a spin-off.
The author pretty much said that and unlike other spin-off, he doesn't consult with Nasu to make the lore consistent and just do his own thing.
>>
>>141342212
I like his cape
>>
Why must Herc always be aligned with antagonists?

Why is being Herc such suffering?
>>
>>141356874
Because if he's aligned with the protagonists he would steamroll everything. There's no tension like that.
>>
File: 90-UBW13-08-153.jpg (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
90-UBW13-08-153.jpg
106 KB, 800x600
>>141356874
Herc has been fucked over by everything in the universe since the day he was born
And he still became so great he was honored as a god
>>
>>141343453
Sargon of Akkad. The man whom invented the very concept of an army.
>>
>>141357226

>He's Iskander
>but better because he's older and older is always better

What would the difference be? What's the hook? The thing that Nasuverse writers always look for is a hook, either personality or powerset wise.
>>
Alcides + Hippolyta > Achilles + Atalanta
>>
>>141357925
Since he's the originator of armies one could have him recruit all of mankind's modern armies together to fight back against all the nasuverse bullshit happening as a sort of final stand for the dignity of modern man instead of us being completely swept up and annihilated by everything archaic?
>>
>>141347229

Even if she is meant to be another Saber clone, she's notable for not actually being another fucking Saber class servant.
>>
>>141358158

Given that a single Servant is equivalent to a fighter jet in terms of military effectiveness, I'd argue that modern armies far outstrip the heroes of old in just about every way.
>>
>fate/tards
lol
>>
>>141344165
Prelati is male, the current host looks like a girl (with a bulge) but it's a guy. Zouken is a guy even if he took over female bodies.
>>
>>141358126

Alcides x Hippolyta OTP

I'm betting she's going to die trying to keep him from losing himself to his anger again, and then he'll really snap.
>>
>>141358225
Maybe my perception is skewed from Lancer taking Lancelot to the Danger Zone all those years ago?
>>
File: 1459370051313.png (2 MB, 1270x710) Image search: [Google]
1459370051313.png
2 MB, 1270x710
>>141358158
>recruit all of mankind's modern armies together to fight back against all the nasuverse bullshit happening as a sort of final stand for the dignity of modern man instead of us being completely swept up and annihilated by everything archaic?
You haven't been following Grand Order, have you?
The new world smashing aside and obliterating the old is Edison's job.
His Noble Phantasm is devastating to older heroes, as it drains and denies mystery and faith, shattering beliefs and dominating phantasms.
>>
File: 103053277598.jpg (193 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
103053277598.jpg
193 KB, 768x1024
>>141355160
>Prisma is treated as dojinshi, not a spin-off
>dojinshi
You wish
>>
File: Cdwst70UAAEwMAT.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cdwst70UAAEwMAT.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
>>
>>141345943
Can't comment on that guy's points, but Saladin and Richard had a consistent correspondence and Saladin even sent Richard fruit and water to help Richard bring Richard back to health.

Also, fun fact, Saladin was rumored to have banged Eleanor of Aquitaine, Richard's mother, during the second crusade. This is, of course, baseless, seeing as how he would've been nine years old at the time, but he's got a weird, sordid history with the Angevian dynasty.
>>
>>141360132
>This is, of course, baseless, seeing as how he would've been nine years old at the time
>implying it wasn't /ss/
>>
>>141360132
No kidding, Saladin and Richard some pretty super homo as fuck. They probably crossed swords more than once if you know what I mean.
>>
>>141358225
Dude, there are servants that can destroy entire cities effortlessly. EMIYA is a relatively low-tier Servant, and some of his projectile attacks are truly catastrophic in terms of the damage they cause.
>>
>>141362090
>EMIYA is a relatively low-tier Servant
Killed Herc six times in melee.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.