[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when edgy underage newfags were hyping that complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Remember when edgy underage newfags were hyping that complete and utter shit up and it turned out the manga was actually the Mars of Destruction of the medium, being the bottom of the barrel with no redeeming qualities? Fucking crap like Freezing and Elfen Lied suddenly appeared as masterpieces in comparison.

What the fuck were they smoking? Holy shit.
>>
Literally babby's first comic. No other way.
>>
There's plenty of trashy one-shots and canceled series that are worse. But yeah, this is the worst series I can think of that went on for more than 10 volumes.
>>
File: 1453071721283.jpg (798 KB, 907x1201) Image search: [Google]
1453071721283.jpg
798 KB, 907x1201
How do you like your nuts?
>>
>>141227625
Why are you so mad?
>>
There was not a single solitary decent thing about that plotless turd. It's funny that only Americans thought it wasn't complete shit for some reason.
>>
File: Overlord_EP08_112.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_EP08_112.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Remember when people continued to say the manga wasn't shit and even swore that the megazord would never show up?
>>
>>141228643
>le american boogeyman
dont forget to feed your rapefugee!
>>
>>141228089

Mad? Why? Just found it hilarious in retrospect given how bad it really was.
>>
File: boring MC.jpg (33 KB, 225x349) Image search: [Google]
boring MC.jpg
33 KB, 225x349
Is there a more boring protagonist than Tatsumi?
>>
>>141227625
it was fine, I had fun watching it

wasn't browsing here at the time
>>
>>141227625
It was a better version of Hunter x Hunter, not sure why you so butthurt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.