[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moe>Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 960x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 960x362
Daily reminder that Manime is the cancer killing anime and that moe anime is best anime.
>>
whats with this manime buzzword redditors have been spouting recently
>>
Doujin where Jotaro fucks the shit out of Mugi while in timestop when?
>>
>>141193341
anti moe is best.
>>
No arguments here. Manime is for fragile faggots that can't cultivate their masculinity in real life.
>>
File: d003 (1).jpg (174 KB, 728x1096) Image search: [Google]
d003 (1).jpg
174 KB, 728x1096
>>141193341
>>
>>141193480
>fragile faggots that can't cultivate their masculinity in real life
why are you projecting the flaws of yourself onto people who watch better anime than you
>>
>>141193507
>mangafox
>>
The reason a thread like this gets no replies, but a thread about "moeshit killing anime" does, is quite simply because you are right OP. As such there is nothing to discuss or talk about.
>>
File: 1461763460539.gif (58 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
1461763460539.gif
58 KB, 287x344
manime and moe can coexist peacefully
>>
>>141193369
>recently

Haven't been here long, have you?
>>
>>141193418
He can only stop time for 2 seconds to that would be some real premature ejaculation.
>>
>>141194840
The strength of his stand depends on his willpower.
I'm actually reasonably convinced that he's more powerful (and can stop time for longer) when he has a boner.
>>
File: cannot resist.jpg (34 KB, 349x229) Image search: [Google]
cannot resist.jpg
34 KB, 349x229
>>141193418
>>
>>141194605
That's the plot of the original Macross.
The manime fags have fun being GAR until they run into the moefags and battle ensues.
The moefags don't really have much fighting power to put up against the manime-fags assault, but their moe befalls the manime-fags like a virus.
It turns out that the manime fags had been warned long ago to stay away from and shun moe because it is the bane of the manime-fag's GAR heart. But they ignore the warnings and set out for battle anyway. Then they all turn into idol-fags.
>>
MANIME IS THE HEART OF MY SOUL
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.