[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime or mango for this series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: parasyte.jpg (290 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
parasyte.jpg
290 KB, 640x960
Anime or mango for this series?
>>
>>141178023
Manga.
>>
>>141178023
Never read the mango, but the anime isn't bad. Definitely worth watching.
>>
>>141178023
Both are great
>>
Manga.
>>
>>141178023
Manga.
>>
Neither. Parasyte has always been shit and I don't know why people hype it up. Probably the same people who actually think Shin Sekai Yori was a good show.
>>
>>141179219
0/10
Go watch Gayphonium and Yuri Yuri faggot
>>
>>141179709
Well, how about I just knock you flat on you're ass you troll, that sound any better to you? Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.
>>
>>141178023
Do you like to read pictures
or
Do you like to watch pictures move

if you have no experience with it either is fine - i read the manga- the whole thing, after episode one and it follows close enough that i liked it
>>
>>141178023
The experience is about the same.
>>
>>141178064
>>141178319
>>141178665
>>141179219

You guys do not notice that we are gifted just by being humans
We are absolute predators
We do not even have any enemies
Maybe there are other animals watching us
and thinking that someday "we will beat them down"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.