[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've only seen the rebuild movies. Is the original even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ccpylp3lw1yfuldfff3e.jpg (878 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ccpylp3lw1yfuldfff3e.jpg
878 KB, 1280x1024
I've only seen the rebuild movies. Is the original even worth watching? The style and animation look like shit.
>>
Watch it and find out.
>>
>>141149593
If you thought the characters were interesting in the rebuilds and you'd like to see more character development (or substance in general) than go watch them. I thought the style looked like shit also, but I got used to them after a couple episodes and it didn't really bother me.

Generally, the TV series offers more content and fleshes out the story more. If you can deal with the dated look to it, I dunno why else you'd be on the fence with watching it.
>>
>>141149593
Congratulations, you fucked ir up.
Rebuilds expect you to be familiar with the characters before watching so they don't even bother with development as all of it was in the original series.

Also rebuild is a true mecha show while in NGE they are more of a side order than the main dish
>>
>>141149593
You have pleb tastes to begin with, so don't bother.
>>
The originals look better.

Rebuild looks too clean and over cooked. Also fuck the CGI sequences of Evas
>>
File: 1461681374994.png (2 MB, 1214x1109) Image search: [Google]
1461681374994.png
2 MB, 1214x1109
>>141149593
>The style and animation look like shit.
>>
>>141152738
>>141149593
What the fuck have you done you faggot?

>"the animation and the style are dated"

give me a fucking break
>>
>>141152865
shit, I didn't mean to reply to you, anon >>141152738
>>
>seriously replying to troll threads
>>
>>141152738
>>141152865
hes right though. it was nothing special at the time and it sure as hell doesn't hold up well
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.