[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of mechs if you just give them bigger guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fmp.jpg (344 KB, 1000x1076) Image search: [Google]
fmp.jpg
344 KB, 1000x1076
What's the point of mechs if you just give them bigger guns? It's so boring. Wow, 2 guys with their own mech fight each other and they each just have a larger version of a gun, so exciting
>>
File: Fisting is the only answer.jpg (18 KB, 380x211) Image search: [Google]
Fisting is the only answer.jpg
18 KB, 380x211
>>141135354
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: mecha.png (64 KB, 1914x910) Image search: [Google]
mecha.png
64 KB, 1914x910
>>141135624
I drew a pic for you
>>
Cool pilots use swords.
>>
>>141135354
what's the point of giving a tank a cannon?
>>
>>141136121
>there is no point in life

ftfy
>>
so what, giant robots are stupid too but nobody cares
Most of the times they are apparently accurately controlled by two handles for two legs AND two arms.
It just doesn't check out
>>
>>141135354
why use guns when we have kitchen utensils?
>>
Humanoid mechas are stupid and only autists like them, news at 11.
>>
>>141135354
>>141136121
Mecha look cooler than human. Plus they can blow each other's limbs and still fight without dying of blood loss.
>>
File: thunderbolt vs guns.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
thunderbolt vs guns.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>141135354
>>
>>141135354
Yeah, I wish Arabalest had something more interesting going on than just a big shotgun. Wasted potential.
>>
>>141139482
It has a psychic engine that runs off the pilot's imagination. Granted Sousuke is an unimaginative twat.
>>
>>141136121
That's cute and all but the reason I asked what the fuck you were going on about is because I posted an image of a robot who possesses no scaled up "gun" and instead mainly relies on punching your shit to kill you.
>>
Because tanks, jets, and regular humans don't handle space combat particularly well.
>where the fuck do they store all that ammo though?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.