[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Elaborated history >Interesting character with some real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: spedepasanen.jpg (32 KB, 600x683) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
32 KB, 600x683
>Elaborated history
>Interesting character with some real motivations
>Manga gets too long
>Hero achieves his reams anyway because he was the chosen one by some shitty prophecy

Why are japs so determinists ?
>>
There seems to be something missing in your shitty greentext.
What exactly is your problem?
>>
>>141134132

Why mangas always ends by some shitty prophecies ?
It never happens for normal series
>>
probably something to do with Shintoism
>>
>>141134177
>Why mangas always ends by some shitty prophecies ?
You hate prophecies?
I can barely remember any manga where prophecies played a big role.
>>
>>141134177
>>141134177
>I have read five manga, experienced five pieces of Western fiction, and this is my first time on /a/
Fuck off.
>>
>>141134246
naruto and berserk come to mind
>>
>>141134246

One piece
Berserk
SNK
HNK...
>>
>>141134320
>One Piece
What?
>>
>>141134302
>>141134320
Berserk's prophecy doesn't even have to do with Guts, that's not what OP's talking about.
>>
>>141134347

He has the D and is called to succeed gold rogers
>>
>>141134302
>>141134320
>One Piece
>Berserk
ended

And the entire point of Guts is that he fights destiny.
That's like the fucking reverse of what OP is complaining about

>Naruto
>SNK
Should have known you're a battle shonen fan.
>>
>>141134177
>It never happens for normal series
So you've never read Harry Potter, or seen Star Wars?
>>
>>141134386
He is one of many people with the D.

Other characters with the D include Nicolas D Wolfwood and Vampirehunter D.
>>
>>141133973
Kill yourself back to /v/.
>>
>>141134383

That monster at the beginning clearly says he's gonna be killed by griffith, even the skeleton king says his life can be longer but he cant flee his destiny

He will die at some point
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.