[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UQ Holder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: imgres-11.jpg (15 KB, 184x275) Image search: [Google]
imgres-11.jpg
15 KB, 184x275
here i fucking thought akamatsu was going to try something new and do something interesting with the battle shonen genre but here i am 120+ chapters in with a bullshit harem manga with the most aggravatingly idiotic mc ive ever seen. ive been fucking scamed.
>>
>>141130611
>the most aggravatingly idiotic mc

Fuck off Negimafag.
>>
Yeah UQ holder is fucking garbage.

Someone let me know when Fate and Touta fight though since that's the only thing i want to see.
>>
>>141130795
literally the last 30 chapters has been him confessing his love for anything with a hole its like he has a developmental disability
>>
>>141130959
He is going for the harem end, even if he isn't aware of it.
>>
>>141130611
those wasted years
>>
>>141130795
negi is one of the best shonen mcs there is. this is a fact. first of all he is not an idiot, he also does not act like a boisterous retard. he has an interesting mix of character traits that would allow him to use magia erebea i.e. he was overflowing with negative emotions.

this mc has none of that, he is just a shallow generic 3rd rate mc, deal with it.
>>
>>141130611
I dropped Negima ages ago.
When Akamatsu announced this I knew it would be worse than that series.
>>
File: 1447059678784.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1447059678784.png
86 KB, 625x626
>>141135611

Thanks for the copypasta m8
>>
>>141137395
So you can't even form an argument without relying on meme pictures.
>>
File: 1456878425370.jpg (556 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456878425370.jpg
556 KB, 1066x1600
>>141130959
And here I thought that he would finally get some development after his fight with his brown imouto, but instead we get forced love shit and him doing hola hops.

It's very nice to see Zazie though
>>
>>141135611

Negi was also TEN. Rather than the typical harem MC is too dumb to realise the girls are hot for his d, they just went with "MC is TEN and hasn't even hit puberty yet" route to keep the harem status quo going.

Akamatsu couldn't even tell us which girl won when the series ended.
>>
>Santa will never been relevant
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.