[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he too OP? The author has commented that he can beat anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Is he too OP? The author has commented that he can beat anyone with a single punch so who could take him?
>>
The only thing that can kill Saitama is depression, his body will linger but his sanity will disappear.
>>
His character value isn't in the tense action or overcoming adversity. Look at him from the same angle you look at a loony toons character.

Personally, I thought Saitama was the least interesting part of OPM, but I can see the appeal. I don't think the gag will be funny if its taken into a new season, but who knows.
>>
File: mosquito.jpg (8 KB, 299x237) Image search: [Google]
mosquito.jpg
8 KB, 299x237
>>141130503
the only thing on earth that he can't beat
>>
>Is a character who's meant to be OP too OP?
>>
>>141130503
There is no need for conflict in this world unless your own will for the world fundamentally differs and conflict, in act, with the ones of another.

For example these retards in Israel.

So OPM doesn't have any view for this world and his useless when there is no conflict.

Thus he will be beaten when 'ennemies' are more insidious. He doesn't actively look for ennemies, he is extremely bad at finding them.

Any evil deeds performed in this world is a proof of his uselessness. He sleeps, shit, play video game and happens to kill a few menace but that is all.

Anyway I truly believe that the point of the author is to destroy OPM by the end of the manga by showing how void OPM existence is, the crowd being mad at him is an example.

Very much like superman comics in fact, he is rarely defeated by pure strength each comic is just a parabole for something.
>>
>>141130503
Goku, Superman or Popeye. I don't know.
>>
>>141131382
When they'll do the second season (which will be in at least 3 years judging from Murata's pace) he'll barely be involved in it, except for the final fight.
The following arc focuses much more on the villain and other heroes
>>
>>141130503
>The author has commented that he can beat anyone with a single punch
Citation needed. There have been multiple enemies that have survived several of his punches.
>>
>>141130503
>That's the joke
>>
>>141133124
You mean you know enemies have survived his punches but you haven't read the manga to know why?
>>
>>141133124
He meant a full powered punch.
>>
>>141133693
I do know why. But OP is making it seem like there has never been an enemy who has challenged him beyond a single strike.
>>141133702
There's still Homeless Emperor's God. He'll probably be the Big Bad.
>>
File: Saiatama X Garou.webm (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Saiatama X Garou.webm
3 MB, 350x263
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.