[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-X m7s9eGxU Where is the r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 101227061300397437373567.jpg (83 KB, 450x558) Image search: [Google]
101227061300397437373567.jpg
83 KB, 450x558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

Where is the rest? Why won't the author finish the whole thing /a/?
>>
>>141125408
Please respond, I just wanted to have an Haruhi thread. Don't leave me alone.
>>
File: Yui and Kyon.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yui and Kyon.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Well alright it's just that we've been having constant threads since about a week ago.

The reason why Tanigawa won't finish the rest mostly boils down to being a lazy cunt.
>>
>>141125877
>The reason why Tanigawa won't finish the rest mostly boils down to being a lazy cunt.
People have been saying this for years now.
>>
>>141125954
Because that's the reason? Why do you think people say that?
>>
>>141125954
Well he hasn't stopped being a lazy cunt has he. Supposedly he knows how he'll end the story but not how to get there. Though I can't hate the guy because I feel he's been pressured into writing this stuff since after he wrote the first book
>>
>>141126055
>Though I can't hate the guy because I feel he's been pressured into writing this stuff since after he wrote the first book
He wouldn't have wrote 11 books of that if it was the case, guy seems to love the series in the interviews and his later books are better than the earlier. He's just lazy
>>
Does Aya Hirano still work btw?
>>
>>141126597
Yes, notably she did Haruhi in the Yuki-chan spinoff
>>
>>141126597
Absolutely. She never stopped being Lucy in Fairytale, and she does bit parts from time to time, like voicing a coffee maker in one episode of Space Dandy.
Aya is focusing on theater acting now, but she still shows up for anything Haruhi-related.
>>
>>141126461
Shouldn't he at least write a few words or tweet/make a post somewhere about it once a year in that case? His last book was released ages ago. Does he even respond when people ask him about it?
>>
>>141127870
I don't think he has a twitter. He should communicate more since his last two books took years to be released but that doesn't necessarily mean he's been forced to write.
>>
>>141127870
He seems reclusive, there's only one image of him on the web
>>
>>141127870
Keeping people in the dark is the best way to create hype around something.

Though maybe he just likes peace and quiet, I'd rather he took his time and made something good than quickly push out a stress-induced crock of shit
>>
>>141128410
Well I agree with you there but it's already 5 years since the last book and those things are only ~200 pages long.
>>
>>141128506
The last novel was the longest and it took him quite some time to write it
>>
>>141128506
>>141128547
He apologized for the time he took to write that one actually
I'm positive the sequel is for this year
>>
Will KyoAni adapt the rest once the author is done?
>>
>>141128674
Not related, there's already way enough content for a season 3.
>>
>>141128674
Depends on whether Kadokawa would like to produce another anime (the rights belong to them), plus if they'd let KyoAni do it since they're not on the best terms nowadays.
>>
>>141128807
>since they're not on the best terms nowadays.
What happened?
>>
>>141128846
I've actually read that on /a/ so it could be bullshit, but the fact is KyoAni have moved to doing their own IPs, holding contests for light novel/manga authors and then animating the stuff that comes up in those contests. It's not necessarily bad blood between them and Kadokawa, but KyoAni are doing their own stuff and Kadokawa didn't ask them to animate Yuki-chan so I dunno
>>
File: index-170_1q.jpg (54 KB, 354x530) Image search: [Google]
index-170_1q.jpg
54 KB, 354x530
Why is Kyon such a whiny bitch?
Yeah, yeah, it was great and all, but by 9th book it's getting old. Just started The Dissociation and his constant crying pisses me off now. Didn't he accept that fun things are fun, like, half a series ago?
>>
>>141130753
He doesn't complain much after Disappearance. He keeps saying how Haruhi is great and all since the end of Intrigues
>>
>>141129065
It's not bad blood. KyoAni is just very selective abut what they work on. There were no issues getting the license for Amagi Brilliant Park, though Kadokawa chose not to finance it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.